UK General election 2017: Make your call!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is so passe' among British nationalists that are now a main staple of Fox news to bash on May because she isn't the Trumpian/Farage sort of candidate that they craze, that who knows? Maybe she won't have the nationalist base to push her through the finish line. Then again, there is the other guy Corbyn who I hear is wholly unacceptable to many British voters.

Well it is so passe' among British nationalists that are now a main staple of Fox news to bash on May because she isn't the Trumpian/Farage sort of candidate that they craze, that who knows? Maybe she won't have the nationalist base to push her through the finish line. Then again, there is the other guy Corbyn who I hear is wholly unacceptable to many British voters.

From all i've read even Labour people hate him.

He's like the Hillary Clinton figure.

Not nearly as earth shattering as a made-up witch hunt that has no documented basis in reality you mean?

The former director of the FBI is testifying that the president pressured him to shut down an investigation related to a former cabinet member. It's newsworthy, even if you don't like it.

A snap election is not exactly earth shattering.

In Canada and the UK, the mass media and "intellectuals" call it a SNAP ELECTION with EVIL INTENT when the Conservatives call it, when the Liberals or Labour do it they call it RIGHTEOUS and GODLY.

You know the routine...

The former director of the FBI is testifying that the president pressured him to shut down an investigation related to a former cabinet member. It's newsworthy, even if you don't like it.

you know this ALREADY!!!??????

are you Kreskin?

He is?

I've heard no such thing.

what if this totally falls apart, and it's deservedly so?

then what are these people going to spend 15 hours a day worrying about???

Cabinet member? You mean Flynn? His wasn't a cabinet position.

Cabinet member? You mean Flynn? His wasn't a cabinet position.

Don't let easily googled facts get in the way for these people.

They are determined something evil has happened, then their life won't be in the gutter any more.

Blaming Trump for one's crappy existence is like blaming Ronald McDonald for your cheeseburger not having two pickles on it?