NYJ Release LB David Harris; Signed by New England

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The league is looking into an incident where he argued with his girlfriend, but the NYJ will not discipline him at all according to Bowles.

Leonard Williams had to forcibly remove him from a bar because of an argument with is girlfriend? That doesn't sound good. I guess we'll see what happens.

lol

The Jets got rid of Damario Davis because he was awful in coverage and had no hope of covering tight ends.

Jets draft Darron Lee in the 1st round to replace harris. Rookie year is abysmal.

Jets trade former #1 round pick, Pryor, to Browns for Damario Davis who's on a terrible deal.

Everyone believes they traded for Davis because cutting him would save them 1.7 million cap over cutting Pryor.

Jets release Harris...which means they're likely keeping Davis at full cap hit.

The Bills aren't the only ones who do silly things.

you have brightened my day. Thanks Jeremy !!

Not sure what the Jets are doing here.

Obviously planning a tank, but not sure why the GM and Head coach are ok with this unless the owner Woody Johnson gave them his word they'll be here for at least this year and next.

I would think a 2 to 4 win season would mean house cleaning, even if planned.

I get the feeling Bowles is NOT okay with this if true

@AdamSchefter

Another roster surprise: Jets are planning to release veteran LB David Harris, sources tell ESPN. Was going into 11th season.

@AlbertBreer

Albert Breer Retweeted Adam Schefter

Timing's tough for the player, but this had been on the table. Demario Davis deal facilitated it. Jets clear $6.5 million in cap space.

No no no STAY AWAY from this one. He was done a couple years ago.

Dang, that's harsh...

Rich Cimini‏Verified account @RichCimini 15m15 minutes ago

Maccagnan said the Harris and Decker cuts weren't financially motivated. He said he wants to build a competitive roster. #Jets

LMAO...yeah he does...just didn't say for what year he is trying to build a competetive roster...

Jets are tanking harder than the Sabres tried right about now...

Edited by matter2003

• 2 weeks later...

the rich get richer

a perfect signing for the pats

it's remarkable how much they improved on last years super bowl champions team.

gronkowski, gilmore, david harris, brandin cooks, mike gilislee, TE dewayne allen, kony ealy