Bills waive Kolby Listenbee

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since undergoing groin surgery last spring, Listenbee has experienced complications with his recovery which prompted a follow up procedure.

He was not medically cleared to participate in OTA practices and has never taken the field as a full-scale practice participant since Buffalo made him a sixth-round pick in the 2016 NFL draft.

And I got hammered on here a few weeks ago for suggesting anything out of him was found money...... He was a terrible pick when Roby Anderson and Geronimo Allison ended up as UDFA!

Hammered by the usuals. Allison looked good in his rookie year, I remember a few of you guys being high on him predraft.

Hammered by the usuals. Allison looked good in his rookie year, I remember a few of you guys being high on him predraft.

So did Anderson. Anderson playing with the carousel of Jets QBs - 42rec; 587yrds; 2 TDs

They can both play.... it was obvious to anyone capable of watching tape. Listenbee could run.

And I got hammered on here a few weeks ago for suggesting anything out of him was found money...... He was a terrible pick when Roby Anderson and Geronimo Allison ended up as UDFA!

We were all over those guys pre-draft.

Blokes and I both had a R3 grade on Anderson. I had a R4 grade on Allison.

I don't remember your grade specifically, but I know we had discussions about him.

Did Listenbee have an injury history in college or is he just another victim of the Bills curse?