Do all Bills fans hate Gronk?

He's a very good football player.

Off the field I think he needs to stop acting like he's an the class clown.

No reason for hate

let the guy enjoy his life, he's not hurting anyone. Just seems like a typical buffalo dufus pollock... no harm at all.

Edited by klos63

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh...I don't "hate" Gronk, but he does have a hint of doucheness to him. Not my favorite player/person, but I definitely enjoy watching him play football (when he's not playing Buffalo).

You beat me to it. I feel similarly. I definitely don't hate him but I don't find him as funny as others in here do either. He strikes me as more of the typically annoying, meatheaded & douchey jock. And, yes, I'd take him on the Bills in a heartbeat.

He's a very good football player.

Off the field I think he needs to stop acting like he's an the class clown.

No reason for hate

Needs to stop acting like the class clown? Why?

There's two pages of people here saying they think he's funny and entertaining.

Im thinking this "class clown" is just being himself and making millions of dollars and millions of people chuckle.

How in the world does that bother you?

You beat me to it. I feel similarly. I definitely don't hate him but I don't find him as funny as others in here do either. He strikes me as more of the typically annoying, meatheaded & douchey jock. And, yes, I'd take him on the Bills in a heartbeat.

If you met him in real life and he gave you any amount of attention you'd change your tune in a heartbeat.

Lots of jelly in here, not enough peanut butter.

Edited by likei've

If you met him in real life and he gave you any amount of attention you'd change your tune in a heartbeat.

Lots of jelly in here, not enough peanut butter.

So you know him personally and you're speaking from experience? Or you're just surmising? I said I don't hate him but I don't think he's hilarious either. Different strokes. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Not everyone has to genuflect to him like you seem to think they should.

Edited by ExWNYer

let the guy enjoy his life, he's not hurting anyone. Just seems like a typical buffalo dufus pollock... no harm at all.

You summed my thoughts up perfectly.

If he's representing the Shield he shouldn't be chugging beers on parade. He should be setting a fine example of self control.

I may be a bit harsh but maybe it's because I just don't like duffus's.

I know the family a bit from sports growing up in Amherst, so obviously, no, I don't hate him.

FWIW, all 5 kids were excellent hockey players as well

I can't imagine Rob Gronkowsky on skate......he would probably win most of the puck battles in the corner....

You summed my thoughts up perfectly.

If he's representing the Shield he shouldn't be chugging beers on parade. He should be setting a fine example of self control.

I may be a bit harsh but maybe it's because I just don't like duffus's.

Gronk seeks to have been allotted the right to be Gronk. 99% of the other players would get destroyed by the meaning for acting like Gronk.

I love Gronk. Everything about him. He's a beast and a phenomenal football player. He's funny, well-spoken and smart.

I'd love to watch him play for years to come, regardless who he's playing for. But I wish he'd hang it up before he damages his back anymore than it's already damaged.

Gronk is spectacular. Good for the league. The H word needs to be put away

Right on. Gronk is a great representation of the typical Buffalo guy. My grandparents are from Buffalo, and I only go back to visit family. The first thing I remember noticing about Buffalo as a kid was how Neanderthal like most guys are.

Dude was my neighbor for many years and one of the nicest, most fun guys I've had the pleasure of knowing. I root for him personally to have a good career even though he is in New England. Buffalo chose to pass on him and that isn't his fault.

I feel like most people I know, including Bills fans, love him. Personally, I'm not much of a fan but to each their own. I certainly don't mind him as much as Brady and Belichick though.

I did find it funny though that a lot of people defended him after he was dancing shortly after they lost the Superbowl to the Giants a few years back. I just feel like most Bills fans would have been irate if Kelly or Thomas had been caught dancing and partying after one of the Bills SB losses. Especially since many seem to think it was the partying the night before that cost us our Superbowls.

Ehh...I don't "hate" Gronk, but he does have a hint of doucheness to him. Not my favorite player/person, but I definitely enjoy watching him play football (when he's not playing Buffalo).

My feelings exactly. If he played for the Bills, I would love him. But he plays for hated N.E. and there are times when his doucheyness comes out in our stadium.

You may have met the one guy that "hates" Gronk at that game.

Most Bills fans probably just envy having that unstoppable tight end on their team.

Hate should never rationally be applied to a football player. Good Lord, there are plenty of things worth hating in the world.

And we drafted who instead of Gronk? Torell Troup? He was out of the league after 3 seasons.