Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that is that. 200 pages for a player who signed elsewhere. Hope he doesn't think he has a better chance to win there. They will be mediocre at best. Is it on to Decker now?

Baltimore site is talking about getting Decker too.

Girlfriend away, either go out since it will be the last cool sports event for a while or chill out with the dogs and beers at home. I get in less trouble at home though. Love NO.

Yeah, I'd rather stay home with good beer but am following that lead. Last chance to get together for a good event. The summer drags!!

my guess is that Andy Reid being such homies with mcD and staff that he called them to offer maclin in a trade for a late round pick and if not they'd release him anyway. if the bills really wanted him they could have had him easily. they weren't planning on ever having him so whatever

my guess is that Andy Reid being such homies with mcD and staff that he called them to offer maclin in a trade for a late round pick and if not they'd release him anyway. if the bills really wanted him they could have had him easily. they weren't planning on ever having him so whatever

Replying to @SalSports

ESPN says Bills came in 3rd. Decision was between Ravens and Eagles.

Baltimore site is talking about getting Decker too.

Crazy talk, why would Flacco need receivers if he is a franchise QB? I hear Walt Powell and Brandon Tate were constantly open all year, stupid Ravens management is spending money on a useless position.