Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY EVERYBODY!! WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!

This is SO Billsy. We set out to land a free agent WR with pro bowl potential and instead settle for an over-the-hill QB with a history of domestic violence. I am SO DONE with this team.

I'm thinking he unfortunately signs with BAL, and it all has to do with his recent wedding. Do you think his wife would "entice" him to choose Buffalo (with a single bachelor McCoy) over Baltimore. Doubtful.

Edited by turbo044

It certainly does sound like they're talking Bills fans off the ledge on the Murphy show today hosted by Chris Brown. Perhaps they've heard some Whispers today. But one good point they do make is that Baltimore led the league in pass attempts per game last season even more than New Orleans.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost

I'm thinking he unfortunately signs with BAL, and it all has to do with his recent wedding. Do you think his wife would "entice" him to choose Buffalo (with a single bachelor McCoy) over Baltimore. Doubtful.

that probably doesn't help matters ( who likes to gamble )

Works for me!!!

I can't... I just can't do it again. Until Mac says it himself I won't believe.

But man would that be a big change to our culture. Not 1 but 2 FA that left the Bills pitch meeting to hear out other teams and returned back to sign with us.

That'll go a long way for Mc D and the boys earning Buffalo Fans trust. Would love to be a fly on the wall at OBD.