Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Shawne MerrimanVerified account @shawnemerriman 13h13 hours ago

More

Plan ahead

David Colonna@DavidColonna

More

Replying to @shawnemerriman

Like buying a Jeremy maclin bills jersey?

Shawne MerrimanVerified account @shawnemerriman 12h12 hours ago

More

Shawne Merriman Retweeted David Colonna

@CutonDime25 is taking over my recruiting job I had when I was there in Buff. I say it gets done

Someone please remind me what recruitment (or anything else) Shawn did for us

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please remind me what recruitment (or anything else) Shawn did for us

What was his last year in Buffalo?

In what year did the epic 'waiting for the franchise changing DE' happen?

If the Bills get Maclin you could say with some credibility that this offense is loaded with talent.

Good to very good OL

Watkins, Zay Jones, Maclin at WR

Clay at TE

Shady at RB

Tyrod at QB (maybe not the best passer but can make plays running too)

If the Bills get Maclin you could say with some credibility that this offense is loaded with talent.

Good to very good OL

Clay at TE

Shady at RB

Not only that but we actually do have some depth at the WR position this year.......namely holmes and phili jones

Good to very good OL

Clay at TE

Shady at RB

Good running game, poor passing game. Same as last year.

Shawne MerrimanVerified account @shawnemerriman 13h13 hours ago

More

Plan ahead

David Colonna@DavidColonna

More

Replying to @shawnemerriman

Like buying a Jeremy maclin bills jersey?

Shawne MerrimanVerified account @shawnemerriman 12h12 hours ago

More

Shawne Merriman Retweeted David Colonna

@CutonDime25 is taking over my recruiting job I had when I was there in Buff. I say it gets done

Merriman is rotting away in a Canadian prison on a 10 year stint for trafficking across international borders. Not sure who is running his twitter account (Tila Tequila??) but its a hoax. I'd bet my kids' lives on it.

Good running game, poor passing game. Same as last year.

Let's copy New England's offense:

Step #1: Throw 3-5 yard swing passes to Shady 147 times a game.

Step #2: Once they cover the swing pass, start throwing 5 yard passes to a stationary Sammy Watkins, who inexplicably has nobody within 5 yards of him. Do this 127 times a game until they cover that too.

Step #3: Throw a seam pass to Clay for 15 yards.

Then, repeat.

It is unstoppable apparently.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Let's copy New England's offense:

Step #1: Throw 3-5 yard swing passes to Shady 147 times a game.

Step #2: Once they cover the swing pass, start throwing 5 yard passes to a stationary Sammy Watkins, who inexplicably has nobody within 5 yards of him. Do this 127 times a game until they cover that too.

Step #3: Throw a seam pass to Clay for 15 yards.

Then, repeat.

It is unstoppable apparently.

They have Tom Brady. We brought back Tyrod Taylor after he averaged 201 yards passing yards a game and the new coach hired a QB coach with no experience coaching QB's in the NFL. Passing game never a priority for this team. Rex now Sean.

Merriman is rotting away in a Canadian prison on a 10 year stint for trafficking across international borders. Not sure who is running his twitter account (Tila Tequila??) but its a hoax. I'd bet my kids' lives on it.

What's really interesting is that you have people chiming in on the shout box like they "know" this too. That's professional level trolling, and a great example of how easily people are led, even by something that is total BS.

They must've let him out on work release to do a show on MTV then.

They have Tom Brady. We brought back Tyrod Taylor after he averaged 201 yards passing yards a game and the new coach hired a QB coach with no experience coaching QB's in the NFL. Passing game never a priority for this team. Rex now Sean.

Did he really average over 200 yards passing?

Was it really that much! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Still fighting the good fight, I see. You're persistent lol

What's really interesting is that you have people chiming in on the shout box like they "know" this too. That's professional level trolling, and a great example of how easily people are led, even by something that is total BS.

Its not trolling. Its an inside joke at TBD and a reference to the whole Pat Moran report and "Merriman busted at the U.S. border" thread.