Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I like about thi deal is that it gives Taylor zero excuses.

Maybe coaching staff says....here you go, loaded offense, go get em. I would love nothing more than for Tyrod to prove me wrong but I just don't see him as a throwing qb.

The only thing?

Then why would Adam Schefter report that "plans (are) being made to visit Baltimore" long after the BF report?

Adam Schefter less reliable than Bills Fanatics? C'mon people! I want Maclin too but that's ridiculous.

I'm not saying more reliable but it's quite possible they have better sources. Leroi has better Bills sources. There have been times where my sources have been way better than what a reporter has. It's not crazy at all to think that they have the scoop.

This will be a good test.

I feel like the Bills haven't been the best at closing deals like this in the past. It feels like a lot of players would come for visits and then leave without a contract.

CBF

Wasn't that a whole different staff?

Kolby Listenbee, we hardly knew ye. Another draft pick down the drain, albeit a sixth-rounder who I never expected much from anyway

Listenbee waived with a non football injury designation. He is over a year removed from those hernia surgeries...looks like he may never see an NFL field.

Another Whaley draft mistake.

One of the best games of his career. Not trying to take it away from him. If I saw this type of game more than 2 or 3 times from him, I'd be more sold.

The reality is that when healthy he is better than ODBJ and at the least a top 5 WR and that comes from outside non-Bills fan perspective. It's amazing how little people realize about the the level of some of the talent on this team. Hopefully we finally have a good all around coaching staff and this becomes clear. The problem with our GM was not the talent he picked but his ability to work with his coaching staff as a team.

I'm not saying more reliable but it's quite possible they have better sources. Leroi has better Bills sources. There have been times where my sources have been way better than what a reporter has. It's not crazy at all to think that they have the scoop.

they had the TT restructure, Shaq surgery and Sammy to 8 week IR well before any national reporter Edited by YoloinOhio

Sal MaioranaVerified account @salmaiorana 1h1 hour ago

More

Kolby Listenbee, we hardly knew ye. Another draft pick down the drain, albeit a sixth-rounder who I never expected much from anyway

Another Whaley draft mistake.

Cant call that a mistake... Listenbee was only a 6th round draft pick. Majority 6th rounders will get cut at some point. Secondly Listenbee never really got a chance to prove himself with his injury

The raiders let Holmes walk for 2 mill a year. You guys need to temper your expectations

I expect him to be as productive as Woods was. It's not a high bar.

A 6th round pick that didn't pan out is a mistake?

Jeez. I never understood the hype with this guy. I always scratched my head when people would talk about our WR corps as if Listenbee was already a solid NFL player.

Yeah, it's a horrible mistake that a 6th rounder who was injured didn't make it. :rolleyes:

I agree. Sal from WGR walking around the halls at OBD doesn't neccessarily have better sources than some people that are friends with some folks on the inside. Wasn't he doing a podcast from his mom's basement not too long ago? On numerous occassions Leroi has had info days if not weeks before the so called "insiders." There are others that "hear things" from reliable sources as well. The info that makes it to the news is the info they want people to know and not neccessarily the full truth

Edited by kdiggz

I expect him to be as productive as Woods was. It's not a high bar.

Yeah, it's a horrible mistake that a 6th rounder who was injured didn't make it. :rolleyes:

No one said horrible. Sal M said it correctly-"another draft pick down the drain". In case you hadn't noticed, the Bills are not known for their stellar drafting this century. Hopefully this last draft that starts to change.

No one said horrible. Sal M said it correctly-"another draft pick down the drain". In case you hadn't noticed, the Bills are not known for their stellar drafting this century. Hopefully this last draft that starts to change.

Hitting on players later in the draft is mostly luck. In case you hadn't noticed.

Maybe its just me, but each time I go to read a thread on here and see all the "Experts" I get the impression this is the guy typing those "I watch the all 22" comments.

4715249_11.jpeg

Hitting on players later in the draft is mostly luck. In case you hadn't noticed.

Let's hope the Bills got really lucky with Seymour who was also a 6th round pick last season.

@LesBowen

We’ll see what happens RE Maclin after he visits Buffalo & Baltimore. Those are likely destinations. Dave Cullen w/Bills, Marty M. W/Ravens.

Let's hope the Bills got really lucky with Seymour who was also a 6th round pick last season.

@LesBowen

We’ll see what happens RE Maclin after he visits Buffalo & Baltimore. Those are likely destinations. Dave Cullen w/Bills, Marty M. W/Ravens.

Hope McCoy's recruiting works out today.