A pleasant surprise is on the way.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on WGR that he lost weight and is coming into the summer in excellent shape.

...IF he likes his job, probably a good idea.....haven't seen McD's soft spot.....or Lacy type rewards for making weight which is asinine......you want it or you don't.....

only you. in a thread about Jonathan Williams you post... "Gillislee was a big loss".

You can lump me in here too. TD Mike's departure -and no significant signings to replace his skills- means we HAVE to buy into JW. If anyone is seriously excited about this, they're not Bills fans.

why 4 instead of 2? First offense and 2 is the new automatic for DUI

2 would be great, well not great but must more palatable than 4.

You can lump me in here too. TD Mike's departure -and no significant signings to replace his skills- means we HAVE to buy into JW. If anyone is seriously excited about this, they're not Bills fans.

i dunno... i think with our frontline and the way they have blocked for the last few years that JWill will do just fine as the second back. we had Karlos before Gillislee and we didn't miss a beat with either. sure, i could be wrong ... we'll see soon enough.

Im still shocked that TD mike wasn't retained. Honestly I can understand GM's guessing wrong on talent evaluation for draft picks, but after rewatching the 2016 season it's just a complete joke that Mike was let go considering the very reasonable salary he would have been paid here.

I hope JWill can do it, he definitely needs to improve from what we've seen though.

RB Jonathan Williams had a great 2014 season in which he ran for over 1,000 yds and scored 12 TDs.

He got injured and missed the entire 2015 season.

That didn't stop the Bills from selecting him in R5 of the 2016 draft. J-Will was expected to be as high as a R2 pick, but being out for an entire season really hurt his draft selection.

Williams admits that he wasn't fully healthy in 2016. His foot hadn't healed to the point to allow him to cut like he needs to in order to avoid defenders.

Now fully healthy J-Will has something to prove and should have a great opportunity to do so with Gillislee gone and not much proven completion on the roster behind McCoy.

Here are his college highlights from 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQBZWUznSI.

Who does he remind you of??

A lot of guys look really fast against UAB, Texas Tech, Texas A & M and Missouri. Especially on their highlight reels.

Doesn't mean he won't be great. Maybe he will. But right from training camp he just didn't seem to have quick acceleration.

We'll see. Hope you're right.

i dunno... i think with our frontline and the way they have blocked for the last few years that JWill will do just fine as the second back. we had Karlos before Gillislee and we didn't miss a beat with either. sure, i could be wrong ... we'll see soon enough.

I just think those 2 are better than JWill. Maybe he is a lot more healthy and it all turns round for him but based on last year he has a lot of convincing to do for me.

I just think those 2 are better than JWill. Maybe he is a lot more healthy and it all turns round for him but based on last year he has a lot of convincing to do for me.

The same could be said about MG after his rookie season.

Yea... Anyone who watched the Bills last season would tell you MG is a player that should absolutely be retained.

Apparently McDermott didn't watch enough film.

At 3.2m no way.

I think they should have tagged him higher though.

it hard for a third string back to find any sort of rhythm in a game setting. besides, did you really want to pay our back up running back 4mm? we'll be fine.

I hope his hands also heal so that his grip improves some.

Don't quit your day job. or maybe just replace Kathy Griffin :thumbsup:

People shouldn't watch highlight film to evaluate a player. Watch his every down he plays to come to a conclusion

No opinions allowed then ? Who, other than scouts and Skip Bayless has watched every play ?

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY