How do you keep your cats from peeing all over everything

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my last post got buried under the pile of garbage this thread has become. John, check out feliway.

that's the trouble with the internet

your great posts get ignored, or not replied to, or the thread changes parameter

that just shouldn't be... it's just not fair....

that's okay, maybe an honorary doctorate will get mailed to your for your contributions some day...

LoL...

"Some people got real problems, some people think You can pray them away..."

When we underestimate the power of prayer, when we think it doesn’t work, when we choose to believe that God won’t answer our prayers or that he isn’t listening, we wave a white flag and invite Satan into our situation.

When we underestimate the power of prayer, when we think it doesnt work, when we choose to believe that God wont answer our prayers or that he isnt listening, we wave a white flag and invite Satan into our situation.

Hey! I heard the same thing, from some guy w/a megaphone, while we were trying to enter the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this past Sunday. He gave me a slip of paper w/something written on it too.

I am calling plagiarism!

:-P

Hey! I heard the same thing, from some guy w/a megaphone, while we were trying to enter the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this past Sunday. He gave me a slip of paper w/something written on it too.

I am calling plagiarism!

:-P

I pray for you!

Not sure what more we can tell you, OP.

You have a serious problem here.

You can put up with it or put the cats down or try to stop it.

Stop it by taking it to the vet for help or findings a solution that has already been posted here.

But I'll stop in case a Magic Pixie shows up and heals your cats from in front of their computer with a prayer and donation for $400.

Not sure what more we can tell you, OP.

You have a serious problem here.

You can put up with it or put the cats down or try to stop it.

Stop it by taking it to the vet for help or findings a solution that has already been posted here.

But I'll stop in case a Magic Pixie shows up and heals your cats from in front of their computer with a prayer and donation for $400.

$400 plus he has to buy 2 computers?

I still hate those varmints....btw that is the correct spelling for varmit...anyway, so my squirrel problem has abated, but then we had an invasion of voles, that also abated...currently we are overrun with chipmunks. I hate those cute !@#$ers, I try running them over when I drive in and out of the driveway but they dodge me at the very last moment, my dogs are useless, I'm thinking of getting a BB gun and picking them off one by one....sigh...frickin nature..

I had a friend in College Park, MD that did that. Squirrels kept getting in to his garden, he wanted to do something about them, his wife kept telling him "No, they're cute. Leave them alone."

Then the squirrels started eating the corn.

HER corn.

So then he got permission from his wife to do something. He bought an air rifle, and spent an afternoon on his roof picking off every squirrel that entered his garden. He killed about two dozen squirrels before the police showed up to investigate neighborhood complaints about "a guy on his roof with a rifle." (Note: this was before 9/11, so they didn't call out SWAT.) To quote my friend: "I'm a trained sniper, it was plunging fire...I don't know what their problem was!" Ummm...yeah, you're not wrong, but that's also not the point.

But as it turned out, what he was doing - picking off squirrels in his yard, from his roof, with an air rifle - wasn't illegal. So all the police could do was write him a citation for hunting squirrels out of season. Which prompted me to ask "Wait a minute...College Park has a squirrel season???"

He ended up burying the squirrels in the garden. As I understand it, the corn was particularly good that year.

your great posts get ignored, or not replied to, or the thread changes parameter

that just shouldn't be... it's just not fair.... that's okay, maybe an honorary doctorate will get mailed to your for your contributions some day...

Sorry...

John is strong. He contains multitudes, he will ferret Your post out.

No worries Bro...

I will pray for you.

Hehehe....hahaha

that just shouldn't be... it's just not fair....

that's okay, maybe an honorary doctorate will get mailed to your for your contributions some day...

Haha yes with the wealth of posts i have made on this board since...1997? honourary doctorates for all!

I will pray for you.

this is the greatest day of my life.

thanks dickley, needed the laugh after the ratrace imposition today...

i must have had a snit-fit over 10,000 posts of wisdom totally ignored or told "you suck" or "you are now banned"