How well do you think the Bills

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice is a respected Packers fan.

I'll bite.

Right now i would predict being swept by the pack.

Us sweeping the Bears

A split with the Vikings and I'm not sure of the Lions. Let's say a split there too.

Sounds about right,

check your PM's when you get a chance ice,

I think we finish 2nd in that division. We split with the Pack (lots of respect for the Pack, but their D could get run over by Shady--meanwhile Rodgers beats us single-handily in another game). Because we are the Bills we split with Detroit, while sweeping Minny and Chicago.

BTW, that would be a fun division to be in. Lots of games in driving distance. That and AFC North

not sure they'd sweep us. i just don't see green bay as THAT amazing. i think we could win 75% of the time based on their inability vs. our ability.

we could match well with chicago and detroit. minnesota has a better defense and good linebackers. they'd just down taylor and leave it all on mccoy. we'd split against minnesota half the time. we'd win at least one per year against chicago and detroit.

Well, if the Bills switched places with GB (meaning they would only have to play DET, MN, and CHI within the division) they would be contenders every year.

Edited by mannc

Would do if you played in the NFC North? If you had to play us, Chicago, Minnesota and Detroit? You think you would sweep us?

Sweep Chi, split with Minny and Det but your boys would blow us out of the water twice