Bills Release OT Cyrus Kouandjio and Sign WR Rod Streater

Is anyone concerned that the Bills signed another WR? Could this be a Zay Jones insurance policy or lack of belief behind Philly and Holmes?

No, yes and yes

@TyDunne

T Cyrus Kouandjio, drafted ahead of Davante Adams/Jarvis Landry/Jimmy Garoppolo/Stephon Tuitt/Carlos Hyde/Allen Robinson, has been released.

I remember this well, as i wanted Garappolo in '14- knowing EJ wasn't worth a sack of cow dung.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it safe to say Kujo is a bust now?

I dont know....he did stick with the team for a few years.....and gave us some quality play at LT for some of that time

Sadly it probably is safe to do so.

I liked that the Bills drafted Kouandjio, I thought he would be a great addition to our O-Line.

Then we all heard how we was doing as a rookie in training camp, and it was very disturbing.

Despite the fact that he was able to play decently at LT when Cordy was injured, it isn't enough.

As a 2nd round pick, he should be fighting for a starting job, not a back-up job.

Yeah Jimmy Garoppolo has done so much in his NFL career.

The love fest for this guy is ridiculous. He is so overrated.

he is the next Matt Cassel and Ryan Mallett. when will people learn that these players are performing well within a SYSTEM and not neccessarily because they are good players

It's pretty telling that with something like now 53 WR's on the roster they cut an O-lineman to make room. Teams often say cuts are a numbers game. Absolutely positively not this one.

Is it safe to say Kujo is a bust now?

I dont know....he did stick with the team for a few years.....and gave us some quality play at LT for some of that time

he was obviously overdrafted but he will catch on with another team and be good LT depth. i think Jerry Hughes ruined him. hearing about how he was just abusing him in practice after he was drafted had me lol'ing. he was running right by him like he wasn't even there

Sadly it probably is safe to do so.

I liked that the Bills drafted Kouandjio, I thought he would be a great addition to our O-Line.

Then we all heard how we was doing as a rookie in training camp, and it was very disturbing.

Despite the fact that he was able to play decently at LT when Cordy was injured, it isn't enough.

As a 2nd round pick, he should be fighting for a starting job, not a back-up job.

The expectation had to be that he'd take control at RT. I remember that the Bills didn't want to let go of their 2nd round pick in '14 so they really needed to make that pick count. Never could beat out Mills or Henderson. In the end this is a major disappointment.

Hope he gets help

But hey. We are already bashing Dareus

How long until Taylor gets shade?

No, yes and yes

I remember this well, as i wanted Garappolo in '14- knowing EJ wasn't worth a sack of cow dung.

come on. Cow dung is valuable

if they released him due to a perceived medical issue, that would violate the Americans with Disabilities Act. Terrible move by the new FO

They never have to admit to that though. They just say, "we decided to go in another direction" or "______ is a better fit for our roster."

There's no ramp to the field house either. De-scrimmshawnation!!

I think the Bills make many accommodations for our players....they set up an emergency dialysis shed on the sidelines for our o-lineman with one kidney...and Mario had a mini cooler to store his energy drinks.

if they released him due to a perceived medical issue, that would violate the Americans with Disabilities Act. Terrible move by the new FO

not sure if this is a joke or not but if he passes through waivers and is injured, he goes on IR.

Not to mention, they're both pro-bowl caliber players. I don't know why fans are in such a rush to get rid of productive players.

Much easier to tank that way which is what many of the posters want. Of course some also want us to be in at Browns level for years too.