DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Cohen enters into a plea agreement with SDNY Prosecutors.

This is the entire article:

ABC News has learned that Michael Cohen has entered into a plea agreement with federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.
This is a developing story. Please refresh for details.

I want my click back. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(A case that has nothing to do with Trump/Russia)

Yes, but Trump is bad on many fronts.  Sexist, racist, an adulter, a dishonest businessman, a tax cheat and is using the office of the President to enrich his family.  Impeach 45!

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

Hearing at 4pm today for Cohen in SDNY. 

PROJECTION. The NYT has operated without evidence for 24+ months while pushing the conspiracy narrative, all the while ignoring actual evidence. 

Meadows may be a partisan but he's also not wrong. The preponderance of evidence - actual evidence which can be verified and stand on its own, not nameless/faceless claims of evidence hidden behind walls of classification - available shows that Ohr/Steele/Yates/Simpson (and others) were actively working to game the FISC... which is highly illegal (and in this case, seditious). 

But let's focus on Cohen reaching a plea deal, in a matter unrelated to this issue - in SDNY not with the special counsel, because it's more comfortable to the bogus narrative pushed by the likes of the Times for over two years. 

There are a lot of SMART people in this thread who have gone out of their way to ignore actual evidence because they made up their minds on Trump/Russia collusion way back in November of 2016. Maybe it's time they start reassessing their positions in light of the mountains of evidence that show there was more than one game afoot in the 2016 election...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

At this rate that's what it will go up to as they continue to investigate Trump-Russia collusion in 2049.

I take it by this time you suspect Donald would have won re-election one more time, Ivanka had an 8 year term, I guess in 2049 Baron just took office?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Someone(s) holding out? Which way?

Blindly speculating (the most dangerous kind) based on the reports of one 30 something male nodding in agreement with the judge this morning as he told the jurors they had to respect the minority view, it would seem probable that the hold out is not a narrative follower. That would lead me to believe he's in Manafort's corner. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Cohen enters into a plea agreement with SDNY Prosecutors.

CNN is reporting that the plea deal Cohen is talking about accepting has NO cooperation with the government (for anything). So, it is all about the taxi medallions?  4pm should be interesting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That would lead me to believe he's in Manafort's corner. 

And that is going to cause speculation that someone got to him and paid him off.... I would prefer a clean  verdict but either way, a hung jury here, may spell doom for Mueller's Virginia trial...

23 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I take it by this time you suspect Donald would have won re-election one more time, Ivanka had an 8 year term, I guess in 2049 Baron just took office?

Three Trump's in the WH would put the entire Democratic Party in a mental hospital.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Blindly speculating (the most dangerous kind) based on the reports of one 30 something male nodding in agreement with the judge this morning as he told the jurors they had to respect the minority view, it would seem probable that the hold out is not a narrative follower. That would lead me to believe he's in Manafort's corner. 

A hung jury is going to be presented as a failure of the American system.  Probably collusion, conspiracy, or some sort of manipulation by the White House, Fox News, and the Russians.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A hung jury is going to be presented as a failure of the American system.  Probably collusion, conspiracy, or some sort of manipulation by the White House, Fox News, and the Russians.

QFT

The left won't be satisfied with anything other than total conviction.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It will also be the working title of the next Stormy Daniels movie.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hate attempts to read into the minds of the jury, but it was just reported that one of the jurors (in his mid 30s) was vigorously nodding his head when Judge Ellis addressed the court (after the note) about respecting the minority view in the jury room. 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You hate that type of speculation, then less than 2 hours later you partake in the type of speculation you hate.

Must be fun riding all the roller-coasters at Six Flags Conspiracy

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ever since I saw that $hitty John Cusack movie I'm suspicious of jury manipulation in high profile cases.  I'd like to see the bank accounts of the OJ jurors back in the 90's.

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Ever since I saw that $hitty John Cusack movie I'm suspicious of jury manipulation in high profile cases.  I'd like to see the bank accounts of the OJ jurors back in the 90's.

Rachel Weisz from 15 years ago was worth it.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Blame John Grisham... he wrote that schlock.

• Haha (+1) 1