DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hearing at 4pm today for Cohen in SDNY. 

CNN's reporting he's pleading guilty to campaign finance violations.

That would be an "uh-oh" for Trump.  Still not Russian collusion, but...

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

CNN's reporting he's pleading guilty to campaign finance violations.

That would be an "uh-oh" for Trump.  Still not Russian collusion, but...

I would be an "uh-oh" because it'll give the media room to run wild with their speculations, but he can be guilty of that without Trump's knowledge. And based on the half edited tape of Trump/Cohen discussing the matter (where Trump refuses to pay cash and requests a check), it's going to be tough to tie Trump to it legally (barring unknown evidence of course). 

But there's no cooperation agreement struck between Cohen and Mueller, it's a case not being prosecuted by the SC but passed on to the SDNY - all of which is odd if they're trying to make more than a PR connection between the charge and Trump.

(Also Manafort verdict might be in...)

You don't get that kind of time if you're cutting a deal.

2 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

DlJJH61W4AEYgq_?format=jpg

Lol, that is funny!! 

Stone probably next, as they get closer and closer. The Feds are simply relentless, after Stone its those most immediate to Trump: junior and Kushner. Criminal gang defined 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Rachel Weisz from 15 years ago was worth it.

I guess.  She was in a movie with Keanu Reeves back then and her twin sister was in it too.  I know they are twins, but the other one was hotter, albeit a terrible actress.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I guess.  She was in a movie with Keanu Reeves back then and her twin sister was in it too.  I know they are twins, but the other one was hotter, albeit a terrible actress.

Well, I didn't want her to quote Shakespeare to me.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Manafort Guilty on 8 Counts, Cohen Implicates Trump
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Manafort Guilty on 8 Counts, Cohen Pleads Guilty, Implicates Trump
1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The Clintons are so glad they don't have to face this kind of scrutiny...

Oh no, no one ever looked into their actions, ever! Wow ? 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

NO COLLUSION FOUND IN MANAFORT TRIAL!

None looked for, so...

On 8/19/2018 at 3:30 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Avenatti is the cult's worst nightmare and you know it.

There's a damn good reason Sideshow Don won't come at him. He'll play the game. Trump is quite good. Avenatti's better.

I wonder if they are going to play the “Na Na Na Na......... Na Na Na Na......... Hey Hey Goodbye” song for Manafort on the 29th.

What’s he getting 100 years?

Mueller went 8 for 18. With that kind of completion percentage he couldn't be an NFL QB....

Mueller's team has been sloppy in court and their filings and their presentations. This is the result. In what was a relatively open and shut case, they found a way to bumble over half the charges. 

Next up: Manafort in DC for trial 2. Starts the same day Flynn (remember him?) is due to be sentenced.