DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

That's funny, I thought you used to claim that Manafort colluded with the Russkies.

Not just tibs - but steele's dossier contends manafort was at the epicenter of the collusion inside trumps campaign. 

So, yet another thing the dossier got wrong? Has there been anything it's gotten right other than there was an election in 2016?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller went 8 for 18. With that kind of completion percentage he couldn't be an NFL QB....

Mueller's team has been sloppy in court and their filings and their presentations. This is the result. In what was a relatively open and shut case, they found a way to bumble over half the charges. 

Next up: Manafort in DC for trial 2. Starts the same day Flynn (remember him?) is due to be sentenced. have his sentencing delayed again.

Fixed.

By the time this is done, Flynn will be able to make a case for being a honest-to-God political prisoner.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's funny, I thought you used to claim that Manafort colluded with the Russkies.

He still does; he's just claiming now that that's not what the trial was about.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Manafort Guilty on 8 Counts, Cohen Implicates Trump in Campaign Finance Law Guilty Pleas
5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Fixed.

By the time this is done, Flynn will be able to make a case for being a honest-to-God political prisoner.

He still does; he's just claiming now that that's not what the trial was about.

My headline of  NO COLLUSION FOUND IN MANAFORT TRIAL! would be all over the papers and other MSM if Obama was in the WH.

•  

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I get that Manafort was a bad dude with money and deserves what’s coming to him, but doesn’t this finally debunk the Trunp-Russia thing.

Going 8-18 isn’t exactly a sterling batting average.

It puts a MAJOR hole in the veracity of the Steele dossier... which won't be reported by many. The Steele dossier was unambiguous in its contention that Manafort was the colluder in Trump's inner circle... facing 80 years in prison, if he had anything to give Mueller, Manafort would have done so. If he's waiting for a pardon, he's going to die in prison (because he was, in my estimation, a plant and Trump knows this). 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

My headline of  NO COLLUSION FOUND IN MANAFORT TRIAL! would be all over the papers and other MSM if Obama was in the WH.

•  

Here's a picture of all the collusion criminals convicted today by Mueller and the SDNY: 

DlJ1j1HXgAAq5V8.jpg

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It puts a MAJOR hole in the veracity of the Steele dossier... which won't be reported by many. The Steele dossier was unambiguous in its contention that Manafort was the colluder in Trump's inner circle... facing 80 years in prison, if he had anything to give Mueller, Manafort would have done so. If he's waiting for a pardon, he's going to die in prison (because he was, in my estimation, a plant and Trump knows this). 

Here's a picture of all the collusion criminals convicted today by Mueller and the SDNY: 

DlJ1j1HXgAAq5V8.jpg

That picture is eerily reminiscent of Cankle's inauguration crowd.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Clintons are so glad they don't have to face this kind of scrutiny...

You don’t ’ think they’re worried about what was discovered about Manafort’s business dealings in the trial?  It may not have been reported, but the evidence exists for an enterprising prosecutor to pursue down the road.

• Like (+1) 1

Two more guys guilty.  The charges for each of these came as collateral charges referred to other legal agencies from the special counsel.  The special council continues his work and we'll see where it goes.

These decisions in no way say there was no conspiracy or not.  They say two guys tried to pull off financial games and got caught.  And the special prosecutor moves on.

And saying 8 of 18 somehow proves the prosecutors are wrong is hogwash.

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Two more guys guilty.  The charges for each of these came as collateral charges referred to other legal agencies from the special counsel.  The special council continues his work and we'll see where it goes.

These decisions in no way say there was no conspiracy or not.  They say two guys tried to pull off financial games and got caught.  And the special prosecutor moves on.

Care to put a time frame for when these acts occurred?  

Who was Manafort working for when he committed bank & tax fraud?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GG said:

Care to put a time frame for when these acts occurred?  

Who was Manafort working for when he committed bank & tax fraud?

It doesn't matter who he worked for when he did this.  The special prosecutor found this out during their investigation, prosecuted him for these crimes, and for 8 of them a jury of his peers found him guilty.  Should we now just not prosecute financial crimes?

The Russian stuff is still being investigated.  We will see what they find out.  Today does not have to have anything to do with it.

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Not when you read the sloppy filings or compare it to the SC's handling of the other indictments/sentencing to date. It's a continuing pattern of incompetence on display... but don't let that get in the way of the "Mueller is unimpeachable" narrative you've constructed to give yourself an excuse not to do your own free thinking... 

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

It doesn't matter who he worked for when he did this.  The special prosecutor found this out during their investigation, prosecuted him for these crimes, and for 8 of them a jury of his peers found him guilty.  Should we now just not prosecute financial crimes?

The Russian stuff is still being investigated.  We will see what they find out.  Today does not have to have anything to do with it.

Funny, why don't you ask Comey that question in regards to the Clinton Foundation... 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not when you read the sloppy filings or compare it to the SC's handling of the other indictments/sentencing to date. It's a continuing pattern of incompetence on display... but don't let that get in the way of the "Mueller is unimpeachable" narrative you've constructed to give yourself an excuse not to do your own free thinking... 

Funny, why don't you ask Comey that question in regards to the Clinton Foundation... 

I am the one free thinking.  You are the one who has concated this vast conspiracy stuff.

And if the Clintons show up in the Russian thing throw them in jail.  

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

It's more like 8 for 8  with 8 TDs and 10 handoffs.  :)

Just now, oldmanfan said:

I am the one free thinking.  

False, as you demonstrate repeatedly by going out of your way to avoid reading evidence that contradicts the narrative you've already given in to.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

And if the Clintons show up in the Russian thing throw them in jail.  

You said we should prosecute all financial crimes. The Clinton Foundation has never been audited... which is unusual for a "charity" that large. Russia has nothing to do with it, the rule of law being applied equally is what's at issue. 

You say you're "free thinking" yet all the words you say are talking points right from the uniparty playbook.

Correct... but details.

... Cohen news that will get buried, compliments of Burr and a very tired looking Warner:

• Like (+1) 1

Man what a day in the history of America

1) Manfort

2) Cohen

3) Kudlow

4) Undocumented Immigrant in Iowa murder case

5) Post Malone PLane emergency landing..

No matter what side ya on...that is a ton of stuff happening in a few hours

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

False, as you demonstrate repeatedly by going out of your way to avoid reading evidence that contradicts the narrative you've already given in to.

You said we should prosecute all financial crimes. The Clinton Foundation has never been audited... which is unusual for a "charity" that large. Russia has nothing to do with it, the rule of law being applied equally is what's at issue. 

You say you're "free thinking" yet all the words you say are talking points right from the uniparty playbook.

Correct... but details.

False.  I have read some of your stuff.  I don't find it persuasive at all.  That does not mean I am giving in to a narrative.  It means you are unpersuasive.  And you just don't like hearing that.  You are not free thinking; you take everything you see and reflexively fit it into YOUR preconceived bias.

i would be delighted to see the Clintons get hauled in. I thought he should have been convicted by the Senate and I did not vote for her because she would have been a horrific president.  You have a Republican Congress and Executive branch.  Complain to them, not me.

• Thank you (+1) 1