DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

What happens when a viscous media and previous administration that hates you for various reasons (birther comments) attacks a completely unprepared presidential administration who can't get their story straight even though there's a 99% chance they didn't collude with Russia? A special prosecutor who has free range to investigate anything in Trump's past. I find the whole thing sad to tell you the truth.

What happens is the US government loses any and all credibility, just as Putin wants.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a large segments of idiots in the country who believe convening the grand jury itself is as good as conviction.

I'm not as cynical as you.

What happens when a viscous media and previous administration that hates you for various reasons (birther comments) attacks a completely unprepared presidential administration who can't get their story straight even though there's a 99% chance they didn't collude with Russia? A special prosecutor who has free range to investigate anything in Trump's past. I find the whole thing sad to tell you the truth.

This isn't solely about Trump and collusion. Are we supposed to simply let the questionable acts of those in his orbit go without question?

Things happened before the USIC and the former administration decided to go after the new administration. Things that have the appearance of being against the law. Nobody forced Flynn, Manafort, etc., to enter into shady deals with foreign nationals well before the election; they weren't entrapped by the USIC and Obama. Things continued to happen after the election and after the inauguration; things that begged further questions. Trump and Co. have nobody to blame but themselves for the their actions currently under investigation.

You said if a smoking gun was found, it's all that would matter. The evidence I have linked, not conspiracy, shows this is not true because that is a smoking gun and it's been ignored by you, the MSM, and every other poster on here who lauded the DNI as unassailable proof for seven months.

The fact you continue to run from this evidence shows you're not interested in truth. You're interested in political points.

congratulations-youre-a.jpg

and yet ypu reply

Regarding the Hillary hypothetical, absolutely I'd be concerned about it, especially considering the years of Congressional investigations she was subject to beforehand. And I'd be up in arms at the first sign of impropriety. But I wouldn't for a second think that they were automatically incapable of conducting themselves with integrity based on what candidates they chose to support as private citizens. And I'd be super critical of idiots on the left who would seek to smear their good names based on nothing else, as we've seen Trump and Co. doing with Mueller.

If and when Mueller and his team do something improper in this regard, I'll be right next to you shouting the loudest and demanding they be dismissed. Until then, I'm just no cynical enough to believe them incapable.

I remember how you cried out in anguish over the misdeeds of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

This isn't solely about Trump and collusion. Are we supposed to simply let the questionable acts of those in his orbit go without question?

Things happened before the USIC and the former administration decided to go after the new administration. Things that have the appearance of being against the law. Nobody forced Flynn, Manafort, etc., to enter into shady deals with foreign nationals well before the election; they weren't entrapped by the USIC and Obama. Things continued to happen after the election and after the inauguration; things that begged further questions. Trump and Co. have nobody to blame but themselves for the their actions currently under investigation.

Oh, I agree. It's Trump's own stupidity they're in this mess. How did Mike Flynn pass the vetting process? Why did Trump say he fired Comey due to the Russia investigation after saying you fired him for other reasons? Why would Trump tweet that you might use "tapes" against Comey that you don't have in a tweet? My point is the Obama administration knew how vulnerable this administration was and did all they could to obstruct this presidency and it's apparently working.

Someone drew a red line and the other guy crossed it.

what was that thingy Donny said about drawing lines?

Oh, I agree. It's Trump's own stupidity they're in this mess. How did Mike Flynn pass the vetting process? Why did Trump say he fired Comey due to the Russia investigation after saying you fired him for other reasons? Why would Trump tweet that you might use "tapes" against Comey that you don't have in a tweet? My point is the Obama administration knew how vulnerable this administration was and did all they could to obstruct this presidency and it's apparently working.

Vetting process? What vetting process? Mooch!!!! How to lose a guy in 10 days.

Good summary Doc.

The Obama administrion saw something wrong and rightly pointed it out, and the career officials did also. Trump was raising red flags with Russia well before the election and people that care about our country spoke out, good!

From Suetonius' on The Life of Tiberius:

He acquired a reputation for still grosser depravities that one can hardly bear to tell or be told, let alone believe. For example, he trained little boys (whom he termed tiddlers) to crawl between his thighs when he went swimming and tease him with their licks and nibbles; and unweaned babies he would put to his organ as though to the breast, being by both nature and age rather fond of this form of satisfaction.

From Suetonius' on The Life of Tiberius:

He acquired a reputation for still grosser depravities that one can hardly bear to tell or be told, let alone believe. For example, he trained little boys (whom he termed tiddlers) to crawl between his thighs when he went swimming and tease him with their licks and nibbles; and unweaned babies he would put to his organ as though to the breast, being by both nature and age rather fond of this form of satisfaction.

Ha ha, The Fox News of the era!

Mark Levin's view:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19334/levin-mueller-impaneling-grand-jury-coup-should-aaron-bandler?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

I'll bet he's right. They'll find nothing russia-related. They'll just try to hang on to some sort of non-cooperation charges.