DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Yes, Mueller needs to hire only those who've donated to GOP political campaigns.

The smear campaign is absurd on every level; stupid really. If the qualification for government officials to perform their jobs with integrity during the course of their duties is based upon their support for certain politicians or not, then 99% of everyone employed in DC should be let go, including the Supreme Court.

Here's what the idiots on the far right don't understand: the scrutiny placed on these professionals because of their political preferences is exactly why they have to be the paragons of integrity during the course of the investigation; there is no room for impropriety or even the appearance of it. Zero room for error in this regard. Wake me when we have something real to question Mueller and his team about.

The idea that all these people who've served for decades without their integrity being questioned are all of a sudden compromised, is beyond absurd. The wingnuts may not be able to understand this simple concept, but honesty and integrity are possible to achieve without political favor.

Yes, Mueller needs to hire only those who've donated to GOP political campaigns.

The smear campaign is absurd on every level; stupid really. If the qualification for government officials to perform their jobs with integrity during the course of their duties is based upon their support for certain politicians or not, then 99% of everyone employed in DC should be let go, including the Supreme Court.

Here's what the idiots on the far right don't understand: the scrutiny placed on these professionals because of their political preferences is exactly why they have to be the paragons of integrity during the course of the investigation; there is no room for impropriety or even the appearance of it. Zero room for error in this regard. Wake me when we have something real to question Mueller and his team about.

The idea that all these people who've served for decades without their integrity being questioned are all of a sudden compromised, is beyond absurd. The wingnuts may not be able to understand this simple concept, but honesty and integrity are possible to achieve without political favor.

If you trust anyone to scrutinize them to begin with, of course...

He's also making the assumption that there's anything TO be scrutinized.

If you don't use up all of the $380,000,000 budgeted to the Office for Total Waste of Time Investigations, then they'll reduce it on you the next year

Ah the old "say the opposite of what the poster said" to (try) and make a point.

Let's just highlight the rest of your post:

Smear campaign, absurd, stupid, idiots, Far-right, beyond absurd, wingnuts

and my favorite part:

the committee will be scrutinized so there is zero room for error.

scrutinized by whom ?............certainly not the "mainstream media",

OH................scrutinized by the same sources who are criticizing them now............well that should make it easier for you to dismiss any discussion of error by the committee..............pretty convenient.

Edited by B-Man

this is equivalent logic to that of middle school debate. Jesus

Ah the old "say the opposite of what the poster said" to (try) and make a point.

Let's just highlight the rest of your post:

Smear campaign, absurd, stupid, idiots, Far-right, beyond absurd, wingnuts

and my favorite part:

the committee will be scrutinized so there is zero room for error.

scrutinized by whom ?............certainly not the "mainstream media",

OH................scrutinized by the same sources who are criticizing them now............well that should make it easier for you to dismiss any discussion of error by the committee..............pretty convenient.

Scrutinized by whom? Really? Do you bother reading the links you post? Beyond that, there is the Department of Justice and Congress, not to mention the team of sharp legal minds Trump and Co. have assembled; those just waiting to pounce on the least semblance of impropriety. Citing political donations is the best they have and it's pretty weak sauce to anyone not willing to make a specious argument.

I am perfectly willing to entertain any and all discussion of error by Mueller and his staff. Let me know when that happens. Donations to political campaigns don't qualify in real practical terms as "errors". But you know that, don't you?

However, perhaps the most telling piece of information may be the most obvious. Donald Trump himself made numerous statements in support of Russia, Russian intelligence and WikiLeaks during the campaign. At the same time, Mr. Trump and his team have gone out of their way to hide contacts with Russians and lied to the public about it. Likewise, Mr. Trump has attacked those people and institutions that could get to the bottom of the affair. He fired his F.B.I. director James Comey, criticized and bullied his attorney general and deputy attorney general, denigrated the F.B.I. and the C.I.A., and assails the news media, labeling anything he dislikes fake news. Innocent people dont tend to behave this way.

The overall Russian intent is clear: disruption of the United States political system and society, a goal that in the Russian view was best served by a Trump presidency. What remains to be determined is whether the Russians also attempted to suborn members of the Trump team in an effort to gain their cooperation. This is why the investigation by the special counsel, Robert Mueller, is so important. It is why the F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation, also quietly progressing in the background, is critical. Because while a Russian disruption operation is certainly plausible, it is not inconsistent with a much darker Russian goal: gaining an insider ally at the highest levels of the United States government.

In short, and regrettably, collusion is not off the table.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/opinion/donald-trump-russia-collusion-cia.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

I've done a lot more reading about the Alger Hiss case. This situation in many ways reminds me f that long forgotten but so important case which is still unresolved, in my mind at least. I hope Mueller gets a hold of solid evidence or simply admits he can't find enough to settle in a reasonable way what was going on.

However, perhaps the most telling piece of information may be the most obvious. Donald Trump himself made numerous statements in support of Russia, Russian intelligence and WikiLeaks during the campaign. At the same time, Mr. Trump and his team have gone out of their way to hide contacts with Russians and lied to the public about it. Likewise, Mr. Trump has attacked those people and institutions that could get to the bottom of the affair. He fired his F.B.I. director James Comey, criticized and bullied his attorney general and deputy attorney general, denigrated the F.B.I. and the C.I.A., and assails the news media, labeling anything he dislikes fake news. Innocent people dont tend to behave this way.

The overall Russian intent is clear: disruption of the United States political system and society, a goal that in the Russian view was best served by a Trump presidency. What remains to be determined is whether the Russians also attempted to suborn members of the Trump team in an effort to gain their cooperation. This is why the investigation by the special counsel, Robert Mueller, is so important. It is why the F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation, also quietly progressing in the background, is critical. Because while a Russian disruption operation is certainly plausible, it is not inconsistent with a much darker Russian goal: gaining an insider ally at the highest levels of the United States government.

In short, and regrettably, collusion is not off the table.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/opinion/donald-trump-russia-collusion-cia.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

I've done a lot more reading about the Alger Hiss case. This situation in many ways reminds me f that long forgotten but so important case which is still unresolved, in my mind at least. I hope Mueller gets a hold of solid evidence or simply admits he can't find enough to settle in a reasonable way what was going on.

The 80s called. They want their foreign policy back.

No, what is absurd is that you don't even question the fact that the overwhelming if not entirety of the lawyers/investigators who we know have donated to politicians have been all for Democrats. Here's what the idiots on the far left don't understand, is at least appearance of objectivity. This is a hugely polarizing topic, if the integrity of this investigation is to have any chance of succeeding there has to at least be the impression of impartiality. If you don't see this, then there is something wrong with you.

Well, I won't apologize for being well informed

Looking at every political topic with blinders on and agreeing with 99,99% of everything from only one side is not being well informed. You're a tool and a troll and a partisan hack of the highest order. I was better off ignoring you but I needed to blow off steam today. Better to kick you in the nuts than kick the cat. Ahhhhh serenity now......