DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

FISA has to go, unless they can show some REALLY compelling evidence that the court's usefulness is outweighed by the rampant violations of the Constitution by these jackwagons at the FBI. Even then, they need to make serious structural reforms and actually punish these corrupt *****wads.

Frankly, I'm starting to lean towards the dismantling of the FBI completely. They've been thoroughly corrupt (especially at the top) since J. Edgar.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because it wasn't a real investigation. It was fraudulent, and the entire upper echelon knew it from the start. 

Yes, they did know it. Any Agent that applies for a basic search warrant understands the neccessity of providing clear, accurate, and verified (and verifiable upon request) information in their applications. The application processes for Title III and FISA warrants was even more stringent and required substantial review before being submitted. Those weren't "mistakes"and this was not at the rank and file level. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yes, they did know it. Any Agent that applies for a basic search warrant understands the neccessity of providing clear, accurate, and verified (and verifiable upon request) information in their applications. The application processes for Title III and FISA warrants was even more stringent and required substantial review before being submitted. Those weren't "mistakes"and this was not at the rank and file level. 

100% :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

FISA has to go, unless they can show some REALLY compelling evidence that the court's usefulness is outweighed by the rampant violations of the Constitution by these jackwagons at the FBI. Even then, they need to make serious structural reforms and actually punish these corrupt *****wads.

Frankly, I'm starting to lean towards the dismantling of the FBI completely. They've been thoroughly corrupt (especially at the top) since J. Edgar.

They haven't been. This is a personnel and culture issue at the top. The street Agents were always the backbone of the agency and good at what they did/do. There are still a lot of good Agents (the vast majority) there. The cleansing needs to be in mid to upper management.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

They haven't been. This is a personnel and culture issue at the top. The street Agents were always the backbone of the agency and good at what they did/do. There are still a lot of good Agents (the vast majority) there. The cleansing needs to be in mid to upper management.

Ah, but where are those in mid-to-upper management coming from?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I will say that some of the hardest working, dedicated, and patriotic gov't employees I encountered from 2017-2019 while conducting close to a 100 interviews, were the field agents in the FBI working out of LA, NYC, and VA. Their animus towards the political appointees/leadership/"7th floor" was visceral. Every time one of the big wigs got canned/fired/demoted/put under official review, my phone would blow up with celebratory texts from those agents. 

So I have faith there are far more bad than good apples (same with the IC shops I got the chance to meet with) -- but the bad apples all seem to congeal at the top. And all watch one another's back at the expense of the foot soldiers. In fact, it was this "code" which put General Flynn in McCabe/Comey's sites right away. His defense of Robyn Gritz marked Flynn as a threat to their conclave. Meanwhile, Flynn was already in Brennan's sites due to his work at DIA (DIA v CIA is still very real/hot). 

It was a chance to settle an old score, while also pushing forward the agenda of the 7th floor (depose Trump).

Just now, Koko78 said:

Ah, but where are those in mid-to-upper management coming from?

That's the rub. :beer: 

I don't know the answer, other than there needs to be actual punishment (in terms of jail time) for the Russia plotters otherwise none of this will ever get fixed. I'm not certain just jailing a few McCabe/Baker/Comey types would do everything by itself -- but without it, there's no hope of any lasting change in culture. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I will say that some of the hardest working, dedicated, and patriotic gov't employees I encountered from 2017-2019 while conducting close to a 100 interviews, were the field agents in the FBI working out of LA, NYC, and VA. Their animus towards the political appointees/leadership/"7th floor" was visceral. Every time one of the big wigs got canned/fired/demoted/put under official review, my phone would blow up with celebratory texts from those agents. 

So I have faith there are far more bad than good apples (same with the IC shops I got the chance to meet with) -- but the bad apples all seem to congeal at the top. And all watch one another's back at the expense of the foot soldiers. In fact, it was this "code" which put General Flynn in McCabe/Comey's sites right away. His defense of Robyn Gritz marked Flynn as a threat to their conclave. Meanwhile, Flynn was already in Brennan's sites due to his work at DIA (DIA v CIA is still very real/hot). 

It was a chance to settle an old score, while also pushing forward the agenda of the 7th floor (depose Trump).

Trust me, you are 100% correct on this. I am deeply saddened at what the Agency has become in the public eye.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the rub. :beer: 

I don't know the answer, other than there needs to be actual punishment (in terms of jail time) for the Russia plotters otherwise none of this will ever get fixed. I'm not certain just jailing a few McCabe/Baker/Comey types would do everything by itself -- but without it, there's no hope of any lasting change in culture. 

Are you sure you wanted to say that?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good lord. Nope. Day 19 is rough on my off the cuff responses :lol: 

:oops: :bag: 

I knew what you wanted to say because i know you. Others that are new might have taken that as it was written and misunderstood. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

@BullBuchanan -- Time for you to show the whole board that you have this whole scandal down, and weren't fooled at all into believing a narrative concocted by the USIC, DNC, and 44's White House. We can do this with civility and we both might end up learning a thing or two -- that is if you got the stones for it. And I hope you do. :beer: 

You contend that the Russians and their proxies interfered in the 2016 election more than the USIC and previous administration. (please correct that if it's inaccurate). I contend that the USIC and its proxies (including 44's administration, the establishment media, and the DNC/HRC campaigns) interfered FAR more, with a more disastrous impact on the country and our civil discourse. That is not to say I'm arguing Russia did nothing, they did, just that what they did was comical (and ineffective) compared to what the USIC did.

Only one of these positions can be correct. So let's dig in and see which one holds more merit based on evidence and fact, not opinion and supposition.

We'll start with a few simple premises upon which I think we both can agree -- correct any you disagree with:

1)The United States Government, especially Langley, has a long history of meddling in the elections of sovereign powers.

2) Anything the Russian intelligence services can do, like meddle in an election, the US intelligence community can do with better funding/training/and efficiency. 

Those are two undeniable facts, backed by history, budgets, and their success rates. 

The major thrust of the Russian operation into the 2016 election, per three congressional studies and Mueller's own report, was to purchase around $100k of ad buys on Facebook. These ads largely were (sloppy) memes designed to cause division and chaos rather than favoring one party over the other. Ads like these: 

sandersad.PNG

View image on Twitter

blacktivist.PNG

(spoiler tag added for space purposes)

These ads were but a drop in the bucket compared to the almost $1 billion dollar campaign run by the Clinton machine, and an almost equally extravagant Trump campaign. Yet, we are to believe that $100k of (not even targeted) ad buys somehow drowned out close to a billion dollars worth of advertising from the DNC or GOP? To put this in perspective, Bloomberg just ran an all out assault on the digital media space, dropping close to a quarter of a billion dollars in less than three months into the marketplace and he wound up winning... American Samoa. 

How did Bloomberg's money do so much less than the Russian 100k? 

To underline this point even further, to show how ineffective the Russian campaign was, the Mueller prosecution team was just forced to drop its case against the only Russians Mueller indicted in his two year probe due to faulty evidence and specious legal arguments. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/politics/concord-case-russian-interference.html

The only way you could argue that Russia interfered/meddled in the election more than our own government is if you were to take the position that they did more than just Facebook ads -- something not even Mueller, Congress, or the FBI ever could prove after several years. If you have something more they did, please share. If not -- then you have to see that your position is already weaker than you'd like to admit. 

Of course, proving Russia was ineffective in their attempts to interfere is only half the discussion. The other half lies in proving that the USIC and its proxies interfered in a more dastardly and demonstrable fashion. And I can do that, with reams of evidence to back it up. But it's best to start slow, and start at the very beginning of this whole scandal. With a primary source document I'm willing to bet you've never seen or even heard about: 

This is a declassified FISC Opinion memo from Justice Collyer. It was declassified in April of 2017 by DNI Coats, and was originally compiled in the fall of 2016 at the height of the campaign. It's a 99 page document I recommend reading in full, but for the sake of expediency and this conversation, pages 82-84 of the document itself cut to the heart of the matter and will, in time, show you where the whole "Russia narrative" actually began.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

This document discusses an audit of the FISC and multiple illegal intrusions into the 702 program from within the FBI and DOJ for at least four years prior to 2016. These intrusions and abuses of the 702 program paint a picture of gross criminal conduct which was routinely carried out by the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ under 44. This matter came to the FISC's attention in September of 2016 when then head of NSA, Admiral Rogers (an Obama appointee), noticed an alarming rise in the number of illegal 702 queries being conducted by private contractors (not FBI or DOJ personnel) without the proper warrant or oversight. 

(Page 82): "NSA examined all queries using identifiers for 'U.S. persons targeted pursuant to Sections 704 and 705(b) of FISA using the [REDACTED/Likely X-Keyscore] tool in [REDACTED]... from November 1, 2015 to May 1, 2016." Id. at 2-3 (footnote omitted). Based on that examination, "NSA estimates that approximately eighty-five percent of those queries, representing [REDACTED] queries conducted by approximately [REDACTED] targeted offices, were not compliant with the applicable minimization procedures." Id. at 3. Many of these non-compliant queries involved the use of the same identifiers over different date ranges. Id. Even so, a non-compliance rate of 85% raises substantial questions about the propriety of using of [REDACTED / likely X-Keyscore] to query FISA data. While the government reports that it is unable to provide a reliable estimate of the number of non-compliant queries since 2012, id., there is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015-April 2016 period coincided with an unusually high error rate."

(Emphasis my own) 

In order to understand what this document is discussing, it's important to understand how the FISC works, what the 702 program is, and what powers the DOJ NSD and FBI CID hold in their respective agencies. It's also important to know what a Title I FISA warrant is, how it works, and how they're granted. Once you do understand these elements (and I'm happy to walk you through any of them that you may have questions about), this document becomes quite chilling. It's laying out how there were ROUTINE abuses in the most invasive, and powerful, surveillance tools within the USIC by unauthorized private contractors working for the FBI and DOJ -- so much so that 85 percent of the searches were deemed illegal by the FISC and NSA both.

This is a MAJOR scandal for the Obama administration, breaking in the early spring (April) of 2016 when Rogers first told the DOJ/FBI that the NSA was doing an audit on their 702 queries. The type of scandal that would bring down his entire legacy if it were to come out, and detonate much of the party's leadership. Even bigger, there's every reason to believe these kinds of abuses were happening in 43's administration as well, meaning this scandal was a threat to not only Obama, but the entire establishment GOP and DNC as well. It quite literally was an existential crisis for the most powerful politicians and gov't employees in the country. And you, likely, never heard boo about it. 

The information and data contained within the 702 program, and available through tools like X-Keyscore, is the mother lode if one were ever inclined to apply pressure or to blackmail a political rival (or private citizen). Obama ran on a platform of reducing the security state, of stopping these sorts of abuses of our 4th amendment rights. I know this because it's why I voted for him twice. Yet, here is Admiral Rogers, in the spring of 2016, exposing that (once again) the Obama administration's word meant dick. They weren't only expanding the surveillance state (doubling its size in 8 years), they were routinely running illegal searches on private citizens for the purposes of blackmail and extortion. How it works is easy -- need to make sure a vote goes your way, or an appeals judge rules in your favor? Check his digital footprint, find his secrets, and exploit them to get him to comply with your wishes. This was so routine it was almost SOP from 2012-2016 at least.

Admiral Rogers not only knew this, and had the evidence with this audit -- he was demanding the DOJ and FBI leadership (Comey, McCabe, and others) to explain all their illegal searches to the FISC. That put these powerful people in serious legal peril. These were egregious violations of the constitution and their oaths of office. Decades in prison awaited them all if they weren't able to adequately explain their illegal activity. And they knew they couldn't explain it without admitting to further crimes. They were, quite literally, fukkked. A massive scandal which threatened to take out all of establishment DC in one massive media explosion was hanging over their heads like the sword of Damocles. 

At the time this was breaking, early spring of 2016 (March/April), there was ZERO talk in the media about Trump/Russia. It was not a story. It wasn't even a blip on the radar. In fact, the only discussions about Russia at the time were coming from the Clinton campaign while discussing her platform on what to do in Syria. She was taking the position (with her neoliberal handlers) to implement No Fly zones in Syria. Which sounds great, until you understand that in order to enforce those No-Fly zones would require US pilots to drop bombs on Russian AA sites in the region and kill Russian troops along the way.

In other words, the only Russia news peculating was HRC's desire to start a war against them over Syria. 

There was no talk of Trump and Putin. 

There was no dossier. 

There was nothing... just a massive scandal uncovered by Obama's own NSA director which threatened to not only expose the Obama administration for unparalleled civil liberty abuses, but threatened to take down Clinton and the Bushes in the crossfire. 

A change in the narrative was needed. 

That's why, just 24 hours after Rogers alerted the DOJ and FBI to his audit, President Obama met alone in the Oval Office with Mary Jacoby -- the wife of Glenn Simpson. Within 72 hours of that meeting, the DNC had hired Simpson's oppo-research shop, Fusion GPS, who then went and hired Christopher Steele. All within days of Roger's move. This isn't speculation, it's proven with White House visitor logs. 

... Then, within about a month, the Russia narrative began to gestate. 

This is the starting point to a much larger conversation. It's not opinion. It's backed by years of research, first hand interviews, and primary source material. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
typo
  • Thank you (+1) 7

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Oh, look at that. It's the interpreter too. If only that topic hadn't been discussed (at length, with evidence to back it up) two years ago. And MULTIPLE posters called it a "conspiracy theory". They, of course, were wrong. It's not a theory. Just a good ol' conspiracy. And they got played the hardest.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cowardice update: 48 hours later, @BullBuchanan is still hiding. 

He’s only coming here to hector the President and promote the Dems narrative that they’ll be pushing throughout the election: Trump wasn’t serious enough early enough to keep the borders closed, (but he was a racist and xenophobe for what he did do), and didn’t provide enough testing kits, masks, respirators, viral treatments, and vaccine to stop this from coming in to our country. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What do you want to bet that the dastardly orange man will next have the utter gall to handpick the next IG?!

1G96vVu7_400x400.png

They've got him this time!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I like how she always manages to slip her CBS News thingy into her pictures.

she is good at what she does, no doubt. as far as msm personalities go, she is about the only one i trust in some form.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Shake downs and quid pro quos, ya, just let Trump use the government to twist arms and hurt his opponets, no thanks. 

I have to go and clean this damn house! Later! 

i'm sorry.. you're talking about the Oministration. you're right, cleaning that cesspool is taking sometime.

• Thank you (+1) 1

John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan

by Jerry Dunleavy

Original Article

U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the Russia investigation is putting increased scrutiny on former CIA Director John Brennan, searching for any undue influence he may have had during 2017’s intelligence community assessment of Russian interference. Durham, selected by Attorney General William Barr last year to lead this inquiry, drove to Washington, D.C., in March to ensure the investigation stayed on track during the coronavirus outbreak. The top Connecticut federal prosecutor is looking into highly sensitive issues, including whether Brennan took politicized actions to pressure the rest of the intelligence community to match his conclusions about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s motivations, according to sources cited by the Wall Street Journal.

• Like (+1) 1