DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Another question for the collusion supporters.  If Putin's goal was to get Trump in place, wouldn't he stop his meddling immediately after the Nov 2016 election?  I mean there's no way that he would continue trying to disrupt the election process now that he's got his guy in place?

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

to sow discord in the U.S. political system” by pushing arguments and misinformation online about a whole host of divisive political issues, including immigration, the Confederate flag, gun control, and the NFL national anthem protests.

So to basically support the Democrat Party in all they are doing

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

All Conservative, Trump issues being pushed. Trump very well might end up in jail 

Actually, if you read the complaint and not the talking points you'd know this was false. Or a lie. 

The group was pushing both pro and anti trump rhetoric to create a divide. More here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnwhuber/status/1053360351264301057?s=21

Gator is once again pushing false and misleading information that he either deliberately distorted (aka lied about) or was too lazy/illiterate to read the filing for himself. 

33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

there is no, 'Edited by...' within his post.

jus' sayin'.....

If you post after you've already posted once and you can edit without showing the edit button. But I promise you there was nothing there, cuz I was trying to figure out what it's from

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know...if I'm ever subpoenaed, and have to testify in court, I'm going to demand that the hearing be formatted how I want or else I won't testify, and see how that goes...  

You've never been subpoenaed with all the gov work you do?  Hell, I am about to be subpoenaed and it won't be the first time - neither of which were/are for criminal interests or anything fancy. The first was for testifying on property lines and I ended up not having to give the deposition and the other is coming up in a custody case. ??‍♂️

Just amazed you never have and you are only a few years younger than me.

22 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

If you post after you've already posted once and you can edit without showing the edit button. But I promise you there was nothing there, cuz I was trying to figure out what it's from

it would have to have been done before you posted your post. 

25 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You've never been subpoenaed with all the gov work you do?  Hell, I am about to be subpoenaed and it won't be the first time - neither of which were/are for criminal interests or anything fancy. The first was for testifying on property lines and I ended up not having to give the deposition and the other is coming up in a custody case. ??‍♂️

Just amazed you never have and you are only a few years younger than me.

Nope.  One of the benefits of being a contractor is that it's almost always the govvies that get hauled in front of Congress, not us.  I only know one contractor who has, of the hundreds I've worked with.

Good thing I never was for the OPM hack, too.  I had a waiver to use personal equipment, and had my PC locked down tighter than the government equipment (obviously - I wasn't hacked.)  Had it locked down so tight that it ceased being accessible to me after I left the project.  I couldn't produce the data if they asked - I still have the machine, and could hand it over to them, but only the NSA is decrypting it now.  

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Before Gator spreads more lies: 

BREAKING NEWS: Trump has successfully corrupted the ODNI, DOJ, FBI, and DHS to hide Russia's election hacking.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know...if I'm ever subpoenaed, and have to testify in court, I'm going to demand that the hearing be formatted how I want or else I won't testify, and see how that goes...  

I, for one, will only appear before a Congressional committee (no sub-committies) on the Tuesday following a Bills Super Bowl victory in years where there is a Presidential election, and only if the day is even-numbered. I will additionally only take questions from congressmen who believe my story, and who are also wearing Bills-related clothing. Hats preferable, ties acceptable. Zubaz pants would be fantastic.

I must also be allowed to smoke Scalia's pipe during my testimony.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now the FBI finally admits to using paid operatives to entrap Carter Page, something we have known and discussed for over a year while others said it was nonsense:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1053693982297997317

times almost up on this whole fantasy. 

Don't tell @26CornerBlitz. That nutless sack still has hope! 

So Goodlatte, not RR, chose the format for his interview this week. That's a big reveal. 

The FISA report is done, and there's Mueller's probe which is also done. I suspect RR is there to brief the committee on both reports rather than answer questions. The strict format chosen by Goodlatte is to prevent leaks. 

Truth. If you doubt it, scroll back through this thread.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So Goodlatte, not RR, chose the format for his interview this week. That's a big reveal. 

The FISA report is done, and there's Mueller's probe which is also done. I suspect RR is there to brief the committee on both reports rather than answer questions. The strict format chosen by Goodlatte is to prevent leaks. 

Truth. If you doubt it, scroll back through this thread.

NM, I read your answer the next sentence. Oh boy, time to finish that bottle of wine after the Bills' blow-out. I clearly can't think, so may as well finish it off.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why?

It was assumed when the news broke that RR had made the demands, which would be unusual and many people took to mean the fix is in. 

Goodlatte is one of the few in Congress (imo) who knows the whole plan with regards to the FISA/Mueller reveal. If he set the strict parameters then it's because he is trying to prevent leaks. Everything about RR's "wear a wire" conversation has already leaked - so I doubt Goodlatte would go through such great lengths to preserve any testimony about that subject.

... But he would go through great measures to assure there are no leaks about what's to come from Mueller's probe and Horowitz's two weeks before the election. I suspect RR is not appearing to answer questions as much as he's appearing to brief the Judiciary committee on those explosive reports.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was assumed when the news broke that RR had made the demands, which would be unusual and many people took to mean the fix is in. 

Goodlatte is one of the few in Congress (imo) who knows the whole plan with regards to the FISA/Mueller reveal. If he set the strict parameters then it's because he is trying to prevent leaks. Everything about RR's "wear a wire" conversation has already leaked - so I doubt Goodlatte would go through such great lengths to preserve any testimony about that subject.

... But he would go through great measures to assure there are no leaks about what's to come from Mueller's probe and Horowitz's two weeks before the election. I suspect RR is not appearing to answer questions as much as he's appearing to brief the Judiciary committee on those explosive reports.  

You caught it before my edit.  But thank you for expanding. ?

• Like (+1) 1

Confirmation now leaking out in multiple online sources - no mainstream (of course) that Downer and Misfud are connected. Explains why the Aussies are so nervous about declass:

This has long been suspected, but there's more here: 

DqCCCqoXQAEaYde.jpg

DqCCCSLWsAEcCDN.jpg

I'll walk it out because these webs are tough to see without a few handrails: 

Arvinder Sambei, director of the LCILP (note the signage in the above picture) also works for the FBI as one of their British counsels. Arvinder brought Misfud to LCILP. Sambei has direct connections to Mike Smith with whom she worked with at the Global Center. They ran joint counter-terrorism seminars with Misfud's London Academy - as recently as 2014 in Singapore ( https://www.globalcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/14Apr15-17-Agenda.pdf ) - after which Sambei poached Misfud and brought him to the LCILP. 

Mike Smith was Downer's chief of staff. He also worked directly with US State department and FBI for years while serving in the position.

Worth a re-read: https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/26/the_maltese_phantom_of_russiagate_.html

https://www.apnews.com/800354d636af47f3afbd19338a377887?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Remember back to 2017 now... Misfud was presented to the world as a RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE, which was always nonsense but now there's a trail connecting him directly to Downer's office. 

Who else did Downer and Misfud meet with? G-Pap... who also worked for the LCILP though to this date we don't know how he wound up there in the first place (will be interesting to find that piece of the puzzle). 

It's all unraveling now. The entire ***** narrative that was forced upon the public - and one which sadly too many people are still blindly believing despite a complete lack of evidence. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

George needs a new lawyer then. His lawyer thinks Mifsud is a Russian asset.

I find it hard to trust one who was indicted for concealing his contacts with Russians and Russian intermediaries during the campaign and making false statements to the FBI.

1 minute ago, peace out said:

George needs a new lawyer then. His lawyer thinks Mifsud is a Russian asset.

I find it hard to trust one who was indicted for concealing his contacts with Russians and Russian intermediaries during the campaign and making false statements to the FBI.

Alexander Downer is a Russian intermediary?

Alexander Downer is a Russian intermediary?

Not that I'm aware of.

From the indictment...

The defendant lied in order to conceal his contacts with Russians and Russian intermediaries during the campaign and made his false statements to investigators on January 27, 2017, early in the investigation, when key investigative decisions, including who to interview and when, were being made.

Just now, peace out said:

Not that I'm aware of.

From the indictment...

The defendant lied in order to conceal his contacts with Russians and Russian intermediaries during the campaign and made his false statements to investigators on January 27, 2017, early in the investigation, when key investigative decisions, including who to interview and when, were being made.

Correct. That intermediary was Misfud - who we've shown over the past two years is deeply connected to western intelligence services, MI6 specifically. There hasn't been any evidence of his connection to Russian intelligence or Putin. "The Professor" was presented to the public as a Russian mole... that canard worked until his name was exposed and people could actually dig into him. Then, the connections to the Brits and Aussies became clear. 

Even more so two posts above where we can now link Misfud directly to Downer's chief of staff and the FBI. 

We have known for over a year now, and the FBI just admitted last week it was correct, that the FBI was paying informants to get close to Trump people in order to spy on them. It took over two years for the FBI to admit they did this. It took several months for the FBI to disclose Misfud's name in relation to G-Pap. Are you going to be surprised if they finally admit that Misfud was one of the UCIs they paid for?  

Just to add food for thought above - you remember two or three weeks ago the fuss over Trump announcing he was going to declassify the FISA, right? Remember how it was reported several allies called Trump and asked him not to release it? 

If you can answer these two questions, you might start to see how Misfud fits into their calculus: 

How would a foreign ally know what was in a highly classified US intelligence surveillance warrant?

Why would a foreign ally care about Trump declassifying a warrant that has nothing to do with them or their country?

It's not been confirmed, but it's 99% certain the two nations that called Trump were England and Australia. 

We go back and forth about conspiracy theories. This isn't that. This is just a good old fashion conspiracy with mountains of evidence to support it. There's far more real, tangible evidence that Misfud was a western intelligence asset working to entrap team Trump than there is of him ever working on behalf of the Russians. 

All that said, G-Pap is still angling for a pardon thus his words cannot be taken as fact alone. He's taking the position he was duped. I still highly suspect he was a "useful idiot" who was trying to help the FBI entrap Trump and only changed his position once it became clear they had failed. 

Correct. That intermediary was Misfud - who we've shown over the past two years is deeply connected to western intelligence services, MI6 specifically. There hasn't been any evidence of his connection to Russian intelligence or Putin. "The Professor" was presented to the public as a Russian mole... that canard worked until his name was exposed and people could actually dig into him. Then, the connections to the Brits and Aussies became clear. 

Even more so two posts above where we can now link Misfud directly to Downer's chief of staff and the FBI. 

We have known for over a year now, and the FBI just admitted last week it was correct, that the FBI was paying informants to get close to Trump people in order to spy on them. It took over two years for the FBI to admit they did this. It took several months for the FBI to disclose Misfud's name in relation to G-Pap. Are you going to be surprised if they finally admit that Misfud was one of the UCIs they paid for?  

I'd be surprised if Papadopolous is telling the truth. 

Bolded - the FBI admitted using informants to get close to Carter Page -  they did not admit they were paying informants to get close to Trump people - specifically Pap. I'll wait for the facts. Maybe you're right? We'll find out if Trump doesn't find a way to oust Mueller after the Dems get slaughtered in the mid-terms.

Just now, peace out said:

I'd be surprised if Papadopolous is telling the truth. 

Bolded - the FBI admitted using informants to get close to Carter Page -  they did not admit they were paying informants to get close to Trump people - specifically Pap. I'll wait for the facts. Maybe you're right? We'll find out if Trump doesn't find a way to oust Mueller after the Dems get slaughtered in the mid-terms.

Consider this. They were paying informants to get close to Carter Page... after he had already left the campaign. Why? 

I think if you explored that you'd arrive at the answer of backwards surveillance with the two hop rule. 

If that tracks, then ask yourself if the FBI was willing to pay UCIs to entrap Carter Page, do you think it's unlikely or likely they also targeted more Trump team members to get that backdoor surveillance warrant? Remember, Halper - who is now a confirmed paid CIA/FBI asset used to target Page also went out of his way to connect with G-Pap (paying him for a paper that was never published in order to arrange a meeting for example). 

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Consider this. They were paying informants to get close to Carter Page... after he had already left the campaign. Why? 

I think if you explored that you'd arrive at the answer of backwards surveillance with the two hop rule. 

If that tracks, then ask yourself if the FBI was willing to pay UCIs to entrap Carter Page, do you think it's unlikely or likely they also targeted more Trump team members to get that backdoor surveillance warrant? Remember, Halper - who is now a confirmed paid CIA/FBI asset used to target Page also went out of his way to connect with G-Pap (paying him for a paper that was never published in order to arrange a meeting for example). 

you're wasting your time and you know it, greggypoo

Again, any American with a brain in their heads KNEW this Trump-Russia collusion delusion was total BS.

The moronic left has called Trump lots of words but totally forget the one word they called him to debunk this Russian crap.

They called Trump, amongst other words, an EGOMANIAC. And to that end, do you really think Trump's ego would allow him to have others take credit for his election win? NO CHANCE IN HELL.

The left is so hatefully stupid that they totally ignore the FACT that Trump is an egomaniac. 

Sad, sad, sad.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1