DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

HMMMMMMMM:

Podesta?

Manafort is a big-boy with lots of contacts and connections. I am sure he understands the how and why that this game is being played on him. But, I do have to wonder at some of the legal maneuvers being pulled on him. How will it stand up on appeal - assuming he is convicted? If people have a right to a fair and speedy trial, and all presentation of the evidence against them, it seems to me as a layperson (non-attorney) he's been denied access to normal pre-trial information. Maybe I'm reading this all wrong.   *shrug*

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

54 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Manafort is a big-boy with lots of contacts and connections. I am sure he understands the how and why that this game is being played on him. But, I do have to wonder at some of the legal maneuvers being pulled on him. How will it stand up on appeal - assuming he is convicted? If people have a right to a fair and speedy trial, and all presentation of the evidence against them, it seems to me as a layperson (non-attorney) he's been denied access to normal pre-trial information. Maybe I'm reading this all wrong.   *shrug*

Nobody could survive the US gov't going after them, not to say he is clean, probably isn't....

26 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nobody could survive the US gov't going after them

Col Osman did...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/02/16/bill-clinton-and-the-missed-opportunities-to-kill-osama-bin-laden/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0c27173eebbe

"The decision not to strike in May 1999 may now seem hard to understand"

Until you understand that Col Osman was a Jew CIA Traitor just like Tenet, who wanted him ALIVE....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Don’t hold your breath waiting.

Yeah I know.

As long as there are Democrats willing to give Strzok a Purple Heart................ Strzok will never see the inside of a jail cell.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Two weeks ago I would have put my money on Page being withholding and Strzok being the cooperative one, simply because Page was fired and Strzok was retained.

Page has more to lose by not being cooperative and honest.  She's probably guilty of less or little criminal activity than is he so lying now exposes her more legally down the road.  He on the other hand probably has a lot more wrongdoing to defend and more people to cover for.  At this point he's gotta publicly maintain his innocence until it's in his best interests to cooperate, and he may be so down with the cause that he's willing to go down with the ship G. Gordon Liddy style.  

This sounds like a man who heard through the grapevine what Lisa Page has been spilling behind closed doors: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Comey/status/1019398962019819520

This man was the head of the FBI - and he's arguing that American citizens must vote Democrat or they're not true Americans. 

(Tell me again, Jim, how you're not partisan)

oHwTY_T2.jpg:large

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This sounds like a man who heard through the grapevine what Lisa Page has been spilling behind closed doors: 

This man was the head of the FBI - and he's arguing that American citizens must vote Democrat or they're not true Americans. 

This is difficult for me to say, but your avatar doesn't really look like a Deranged Rhino without a closer look. I see it as an Angry kitty. Just sayin'.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s his only way out at this point. He’s all in on the “blue wave” 

6 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

It’s his only way out at this point. He’s all in on the “blue wave” 

Yup, they have to be. The problem with shutting down the Congressional committee investigations if the Ds retake the house is that the DOJ (John Huber in Utah) has already been working on whether or not to bring charges against XX for over a year now. The House does not control that. All it would mean is the public theater portion of the show is over, and it has moved to a smaller venue (a court). 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Was reading last night about the Nazi consolidation of power in 1933, a big part of which was Nazification of the civil service.

It looked more like James Comey's tweets than Trump's.

• Like (+1) 1

This is a really important development in terms of demonstrating the intentional (dis)information being pushed:

There's a concerted effort by the media and the democrats on both committees, as well as the DOJ/RR, to make the Russian attack look as if it only targeted the DNC. Their whole collusion narrative doesn't work without that fact, and it's always been a lie. 

It has become abundantly clear that the President needs to declassify all the information in these cases to get to the bottom of everything.

No one can obstruct the President from invoking his power to do this and it’s getting to the point that he almost has to declassify information.

• Like (+1) 1