The Impeachment Of Donald J Trump

But not better than Cuba though. If only we had their medical system. That is, if my '53 Chevy could get me to the hospital.

Friends took dozens of bottles of Aspirin there and could have sold them for a considerable sum to the locals.

Tennis balls were the other commodity that quickly disappeared when offered to the kids.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loose Lips sink......

@thehill

JUST IN: Trump revealed the location of two nuclear submarines to Philippines president http://hill.cm/TVT8W6X

DAnS0CNXcAE06Aq.jpg

It's always funny reading Trump transcripts or interviews. It's like fifth grade word salad. However, when you actually see and hear him his cadence and conversational style of speaking is more effective in connecting with some people than some of the great orators of our time

It's always funny reading Trump transcripts or interviews. It's like fifth grade word salad. However, when you actually see and hear him his cadence and conversational style of speaking is more effective in connecting with some people than some of the great orators of our time

I actually find him easier to listen to than Obama, because while Trump may be a total idiot, he's not a condescending ass.

He still hurts my brain, of course...but he doesn't make me want to throw a cat at the television like Obama did.

I actually find him easier to listen to than Obama, because while Trump may be a total idiot, he's not a condescending ass.

He still hurts my brain, of course...but he doesn't make me want to throw a cat at the television like Obama did.

Sophie's choice. At least Trump makes me laugh. Obama was unlistenable--I just wanted to punch him every time he talked. Both would be horrible to be with at dinner.

Presidents I'd want to hang with at dinner (last few):

Dubya

Clinton

Trump (Malania counts for something here)

Obama

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Sophie's choice. At least Trump makes me laugh. Obama was unlistenable--I just wanted to punch him every time he talked. Both would be horrible to be with at dinner.

Presidents I'd want to hang with at dinner (last few):

Dubya

Clinton

Trump (Malania counts for something here)

Obama

If any topic was on the table so to speak my top would be W. I'd love to compare boozin' war stories and ask about 911/WMD/Iraq. Obama would either be a blast or an insufferable elitist bore. I could seem him displaying flashes of both. Trump, I imagine, would show two very different sides as well. Fascinating stories that would keep you on the edge of your seat followed up (likely in the same damn sentence) with me looking at him and saying outloud "you really are batshit !@#$ing crazy aren't you."

If any topic was on the table so to speak my top would be W. I'd love to compare boozin' war stories and ask about 911/WMD/Iraq. Obama would either be a blast or an insufferable elitist bore. I could seem him displaying flashes of both. Trump, I imagine, would show two very different sides as well. Fascinating stories that would keep you on the edge of your seat followed up (likely in the same damn sentence) with me looking at him and saying outloud "you really are batshit !@#$ing crazy aren't you."

I've heard from someone very close to Bush and in a position to know that he's a genuinely nice guy who you'd love to get together with for drinks...but pretty much the idiot everyone thinks he is.

The intel about the WMDs...it would be a funny story, if the end wasn't so tragic. There's enough info publicly available for anyone who cares to figure out exactly what happened...but few people will, since the narrative is already set.

Plus, tons of coke w/ W. And I bet if you got ol' Barry high he'd loosen up a bit. So win-win.

Plus, tons of coke w/ W. And I bet if you got ol' Barry high he'd loosen up a bit. So win-win.

I bet the other way around would be much better. You could probably get W to piss himself laughing about Cheny shooting that guy by accident.

• 6 years later...