Welcome Brian Gaine as VP of Player Personnel!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@albertbreer

Brian Gaine had strong relationships and worked well with Bill O'Brien and the Texans coaches. There'll be a void to fill there, to be sure.

Wow! Call me impressed by this hire. They seem to really be putting egos aside and trying to build an outstanding organization this time. I'm thinking we are finally headed in the right direction.

Any word on that McLaughlin guy who is a scouting savant with drinking problem.

That would be icing on the cake. Dunno how he'd keep off the booze in buffalo though. Worth a shot if he's interested imo

Love this hire! He has been an assistant GM in the past, he was the Director of Player Personnel at Houston and chose to leave them in a lateral move to come to Buffalo! He has put together a good roster in Houston. I know they play in a weak division but they lost their QB last year and their best player in JJ Watt and they still won their division for the second year in a row. He is well respected around the league and we almost hired him to be our GM and we still got him anyway. Really liking the way our front office is coming together. Hopefully, it will translate onto the field.

Love this hire! He has been an assistant GM in the past, he was the Director of Player Personnel at Houston and chose to leave them in a lateral move to come to Buffalo! He has put together a good roster in Houston. I know they play in a weak division but they lost their QB last year and their best player in JJ Watt and they still won their division for the second year in a row. He is well respected around the league and we almost hired him to be our GM and we still got him anyway. Really liking the way our front office is coming together. Hopefully, it will translate onto the field.

it is technically a promotion per the Houston Chronicle -- every FO varies a bit with titles and responsibilities so not sure how much more he will do than he did before