When you pass away- what's your plan? Cremation? 6' under?

mead107

Not sure if any of you have thought ahead. Wife and I have been talking and we both plan on being cremated when the time comes. Hopefully long time away.

Every thing is fine. Just need to update will

I have to ask my good friend Hammer if my family can spread my ashes in the area where we Tailgate.

Please

Edited by mead107

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez man....first retirement plans, then death plans. Things are progressing quickly. Is everything ok?..... to answer your question, I haven't thought about it a whole lot yet. Probably whatever is cheapest and easiest for the family. Unless I do something great between now and then and can get a giant monument built in my honor.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Not sure if any of you have thought ahead. Wife and I have been talking and we both plan on being cremated when the time comes. Hopefully long time away.

I have to ask my good friend Hammer if my family can spread my ashes in the area where we Tailgate.

Please

Mead stromboli sounds like good way to remember you ....

I'm fine with cremation, the wife maybe not so much. I'll give in (as I tend to do). Plan to go in the ground in a little cemetery on Hilton Head Island (in Sea Pines), where we met. My grandmother and father are there already, and have a place for my 89 year old mother. We met there, my kids were born there, and in many ways it's "home".

Whatever my next of kin finds most convenient. I really won't care at that point, since I'll be dead.

My dad din't go in until 6 months after cremation. Had to find a convenient time for everyone to get to HHI.

Plea

Cremated is in will...nothing in writing about cremains, but family knows i want ashed spread at Miami game. May change that to a Pats game if we can ever start beating the bastages with regularity. Brother was a pretty devout Catholic, but some of him is spread at ECC and on the field at the Ralph...unbeknownst to his Priest

Edited by plenzmd1