2018 roster

Got word Bills are forfeiting all of 2017 games

Good news - more time for stromboli (and maybe a pop or 4) at Hammer's!

Best decision Russ Brandon has made in years...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll hear the OP out. You guys couldn't look a month into the future let alone a year. Who pissed in your corn flakes?

To me it's fun to think about and I'm confident that we have a HC that is actually thinking about this too which is refreshing.

Here are some impact players that we can target in the first three rounds with our (presently) 4 picks. Thank you, KC btw.

QB - great class

Darnold

Rosen

Allen

Falk

Fitzgerald

WR - ok depth, not great

Christian Kirk TA&M

Calvin Ridley Alabama

Courtland Sutton SMU

Antonio Calaway Fla

Parris Campbell Ohio State

TE - not very deep next year

Troy Fumagalli Wisconsin

Cam Serigne Wake Forest

DeAndre Goolsby Florida

Mike Gesicki Penn State

CJ Conrad Kentucky

RB - good depth again next year

Saquon Barkley Penn State

Bo Scarborough Alabama

Nick Chubb Georgia

Derrius Guice LSU

Akrum Wadley Iowa

I know I've been slowly sipping kool aid lately but I really like how we are set up for next year and I think we can get out of cap hell relatively quickly if we want.

I'm just hoping we have a decent mind at GM and soon please.

I'll hear the OP out. You guys couldn't look a month into the future let alone a year. Who pissed in your corn flakes?

To me it's fun to think about and I'm confident that we have a HC that is actually thinking about this too which is refreshing.

Here are some impact players that we can target in the first three rounds with our (presently) 4 picks. Thank you, KC btw.

QB - great class

Darnold

Rosen

Allen

Falk

Fitzgerald

WR - ok depth, not great

Christian Kirk TA&M

Calvin Ridley Alabama

Courtland Sutton SMU

Antonio Calaway Fla

Troy Fumagalli Wisconsin

Cam Serigne Wake Forest

DeAndre Goolsby Florida

Mike Gesicki Penn State

CJ Conrad Kentucky

Bo Scarborough Alabama

Nick Chubb Georgia

Derrius Guice LSU

Akrum Wadley Iowa

I know I've been slowly sipping kool aid lately but I really like how we are set up for next year and I think we can get out of cap hell relatively quickly if we want.

Barkley would be a great pick. Bama runningbacks scare me Saban beats the hell out of them. good info.

Good news - more time for stromboli (and maybe a pop or 4) at Hammer's!

Best decision Russ Brandon has made in years...

Just a long tailgate discussing who to draft 2018 and 2023.

He's a monster physically, which will be tempting to someone. This is what I always picture when I see his name now thanks to Captain Kirk:

kirk-cousins-follow-kirk-cousins8-on-the

Dude scares the hell out of me period. I think my voice dropped in 10th grade.

I can see them parting company with Clay next year. Designate him as a post 1 June cut and spread the $9m hit over 2 years. He has not been a great signing for the money.

Can we blame him for running wide open down the middle of the field and Tyrod not getting him the ball?

Not saying this will happend, but there is a very real chance that McCoy, Watkins, and Clay are all gone by 2018. McCoys age and cap number may get him cut. Clay hasn't been very productive but I blame the QB. Still team may find his cap number isnt worth it. Letting go Sammy would just be one of the dumbest moves in this history of the Bills organization. At this point not one of those players has a replacement on this roster. This team is in huge trouble.

Can we play this season first, SMH.

Not saying this will happend, but there is a very real chance that McCoy, Watkins, and Clay are all gone by 2018. McCoys age and cap number may get him cut. Clay hasn't been very productive but I blame the QB. Still team may find his cap number isnt worth it. Letting go Sammy would just be one of the dumbest moves in this history of the Bills organization. At this point not one of those players has a replacement on this roster. This team is in huge trouble.

Sammy will have a great season and will be tagged. McCoy cap hit is pretty small and he has been teh best player on this team; I don't see how he gets cut unless he gets injured.

So does that cloud just follow you around raining on you all day?

QB - great class

Darnold

Rosen

Allen

Falk

Fitzgerald

WR - ok depth, not great

Christian Kirk TA&M

Calvin Ridley Alabama

Courtland Sutton SMU

Antonio Calaway Fla

Troy Fumagalli Wisconsin

Cam Serigne Wake Forest

DeAndre Goolsby Florida

Mike Gesicki Penn State

CJ Conrad Kentucky

Bo Scarborough Alabama

Nick Chubb Georgia

Derrius Guice LSU

Akrum Wadley Iowa

Trying to guess on college talent right now is pointless. Look at any pundits mock drafts from a year before the actual draft and you'll find about 75% of their first round projections off. And they are professionals at doing it. Last year some had Brad Kayaa going #1 overall. 2 years ago it was Conner Cook. Even Cardale was put in he 1st round of a lot of mocks that year. It's just a futile project to try and figure out next years draft until the college season has at least a few games under its belt.

I'd be willing to bet that either Darnold, Rose, or Allen will fall off and not be a top prospect come draft time and I can pretty much guarantee someone else will add their name to the list who no one is even imagining right now.

Edited by Mark80

id get rid of all of those players now while they still have value. build up the OL and get a QB. much more important than any of the players mentioned

He's a monster physically, which will be tempting to someone. This is what I always picture when I see his name now thanks to Captain Kirk:

kirk-cousins-follow-kirk-cousins8-on-the

roids. do you really think 10th graders look like that? it's pretty easy to get a dr to prescribe you test or HGH if you know the right people. and if he's an alabama guy then he knows the right people

How'd we do?

We had the top pick in the draft all sewn up and then decided to win week 17 to "get the guys in a winning mentality." The Jets now have the first pick, we are now 3rd based on tiebreakers with the 49ers and both teams have publicly stated they will not be trading down and will be taking QBs. Fast forward 5 years, top 2 picks are incredible and the QB we forced a pick on at 3 (rated as the 23rd best player in the draft) is now out of football. Interesting tidbit, Russ Brandon is still with the team.

Edited by ndirish1978