Where are our 2018 comp pics at ?

We will get nada

Rookie HC/GM mistake

I like that we have an extra 1st round pick in 2018

But since our Bills and our new rookie HC/GM likes to trade up as much as our old GM

We could have really used that extra 3rd and 4th round comp pick for having lost Gilmore and Woods

jc

We will get nada

Rookie HC/GM mistake

I like that we have an extra 1st round pick in 2018

But since our Bills and our new rookie HC/GM likes to trade up as much as our old GM

We could have really used that extra 3rd and 4th round comp pick for having lost Gilmore and Woods

jc

The truth is we don't know yet. If all the free agents signed make the team the chances are we get nothing. I still doubt they all make the team and it is possible that some of our old guys we don't think make the formula end up making the formula based on people who count above them ending up not making the rosters of the teams they were signed by and/or by surprising overproduction. At the moment - based on current qualifying projections - we have gained one more than we lost and would not get a comp pick. If either Ducasse or Davis doesn't make the team or Hunter even slightly over performs (so has the kind of year he had last year) we would be at a net 0 and maybe get a 6th or 7th rounder. The best case scenario for us is that Ducasse AND Davis don't make our team and Hunter's production / people being cut ahead of him bumps him up over the line into the list of qualifying UFAs. In that scenario I think we might be in line for a 4th and a 7th..... but that is a best case scenario.... and might be a stretch.