What wrs likely to make the team?

Sammy

Zay

Andre

Kolby

Philly

Cory

That looks good (I think), but the last 2-3 spots will likely be decided late based on what we see in a close race. It would be great id Kolby was a very pleasant surprise!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too late entered them already, been playing for 17 years now haven't won yet.

I saw a bumper sticker that said: LOTTERY - a tax on people who are bad at math. Then, I read about a guy from NC who won. TWICE! I hope to win some day, and may even buy a ticket if I have to. :)

Like i said you can hop up out of the thread if you wish instead of not contributing. Im sure there is a thread on this board that suits your liking if this one does not.

Eh, don't take it personal, you will get a good ribbing when you do something silly on this board. Just ask about spleens!

Eh, don't take it personal, you will get a good ribbing when you do something silly on this board. Just ask about spleens!

I think the Shah had the only spleen we ever ribbed! But we are always open to new options! :)

Whaley was a crafty GM that worked hard and smart at finding players.

Many of whom are no longer with the franchise

As far as the WRs are concerned, I won't be the least bit surprised at all with how the depth chart plays out.

Tyrod isn't a good passer, so we aren't going to see the full potential of the core regardless.

Edited by BillsFan17

I saw a bumper sticker that said: LOTTERY - a tax on people who are bad at math. Then, I read about a guy from NC who won. TWICE! I hope to win some day, and may even buy a ticket if I have to. :)

That guy from NC that won twice, his son played for the Bills .... Jonathan Linton

Watkins

Jones

Holmes

Brown

Listenbee

Tate

That guy from NC that won twice, his son played for the Bills .... Jonathan Linton

Watkins

Jones

Holmes

Brown

Listenbee

Tate

Awesome! Thanks! I knew it was related but couldn't remember the details.

It's a good question. What do you mean "really "?

Do you "really" have to ask about the original post? I'd hope for something more coherent that doesn't require people to google the entire roster and match numbers for many guys who have never even played for the team. It was ill conceived, and if you missed that, I can't help you. The actual question, however, is a good one.

- Sammy

- Jones

- Holmes

- Listenbee

- Brown

- MMA fight between rest of recievers

is Brandon Tate looked at as a receiver or as the return guy more?...if its return guy, then we have a few guys that can do it now..Hyde and Tre' White are a couple of them

does anyone think they keep 7??

- Sammy

- Jones

- Holmes

- Listenbee

- Brown

- MMA fight between rest of recievers

is Brandon Tate looked at as a receiver or as the return guy more?...if its return guy, then we have a few guys that can do it now..Hyde and Tre' White are a couple of them

does anyone think they keep 7??

Imo you do NOT use a starter as a returner, especially at a thin position like DB. White and Hyde are needed on defense more.

As far as WR I think we can safely lock in Watkins, Jones, Holmes and Brown as the top 4. Tate as WR6/ST maven. Battle totals for WR5 between Butler, Listenbee, Powell, etc. This is probably the end of the road for Dez Lewis though