QB Brett Hundley

the Packers were shopping him during the draft and apparently are still doing so. He had a decent grade last year. Wonder what the asking price is

Ill Pass on brent hundley because we already have 3QBs we are trying to develop in TT, CJ, and Peterman

The asking is price is: Doesn't Matter.

I get this is hard for some people to understand, but TT is our starting QB next year and both Peterman and Cardale are the young developmental prospects. There isn't going to be any big moves for a QB, we don't need to keep starting threads about the QB position now, draft is over...TT is signed...QB was selected. Time to move on already.

What would Hundley add that Jones and Peterman couldn't potentially do that justifies giving something up for him? I kind of get the threads, due to years of Buffalo being reactive instead of proactive at QB, but those days are done.

Gone are the days of having Thigpen, Lewis and Tuel as backups. Buffalo is finally thinking correctly on trying to get a quarterback. Taylor has a chance to prove himself this year and if he doesn't there are two prospects that we are developing in Peterman and Jones. In a worse case scenario, there is an extra first round pick to use as leverage to grab a first round quarterback in a good class.

There is no need to trade for someone else's leftovers anymore

Hundley wouldn't even be the starter at UCLA if he was still there but teams are going to give up a draft pick for him? Yea ok

Debatable. Rosen has been close to excellent when healthy, but Hundley brought about seismic changes to the UCLA football program from the day he took over the QB spot- night and day. He was good... damn good.

What would Hundley add that Jones and Peterman couldn't potentially do that justifies giving something up for him? I kind of get the threads, due to years of Buffalo being reactive instead of proactive at QB, but those days are done.

Gone are the days of having Thigpen, Lewis and Tuel as backups. Buffalo is finally thinking correctly on trying to get a quarterback. Taylor has a chance to prove himself this year and if he doesn't there are two prospects that we are developing in Peterman and Jones. In a worse case scenario, there is an extra first round pick to use as leverage to grab a first round quarterback in a good class.

There is no need to trade for someone else's leftovers anymore

Our leftovers are so much tastier!

They wanted way more than a 5th.

Read somewhere looking for future 2nd.

and wasnt cinci looking for a 1st for mccarrons. I guess u gotta start off high but come on do they really expect anyone to bite

Debatable. Rosen has been close to excellent when healthy, but Hundley brought about seismic changes to the UCLA football program from the day he took over the QB spot- night and day. He was good... damn good.

Hundley would have 0% chance to start over Rosen. Hundley had a good career at UCLA, so I don't say that to knock Hundley, but Rosen is the clear better QB. Now, who will have the better NFL career is anyones guess. Personally, I would put my money on Rosen without a doubt, but you never know. Interestingly enough, there was tons of talk of GB potentially drafting a QB early this draft going on during the draft. Never know if there was truth or not to it, but they kept talking about the fact they were seriously considering going QB in the 2nd. If Hundley had shown them anything, not sure why QB would have been an option as Rodgers isnt close enough to the end of his career where they really need to load up on QB's.

GB is the same team that took Brohm in the 2nd and cut him a year later. So why would they be open to giving up on Hundley early if they are interested in a young QB to from behind Rodgers?

All that being said, this thread is pointless in how it pertains to the Bills. Our team has already made the decision to roll with TT and has two young QB's behind them that are going to be given a chance to compete as well. No chance we also trade more assets to get Hundley IMO.