Pats fans laughing at Bills GM firing

Will I see I just glanced over there, I got a laugh out of how someone spelled dysfunctionally?

Also observed how some of them had zero clues about what went on but that comes with every fan base.

I would think that Buffalo is pretty low on their radar as far as other teams are concerned.....they somehow hate the Jets with a passion ( 2 of my neighbors are hard core NE fans ).....the Bills are more like an after thought....or worse, some actually feel bad for us.....that's when you know you've hit rock bottom....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that Buffalo is pretty low on their radar as far as other teams are concerned.....they somehow hate the Jets with a passion ( 2 of my neighbors are hard core NE fans ).....the Bills are more like an after thought....or worse, some actually feel bad for us.....that's when you know you've hit rock bottom....

Even 7 years ago wearing my Bills cap at other stadiums met with "sorry dude" from other fans if they recognized the logo in the first place.

This is true to an extent but their disdain for the jets was birthed from the Rex Ryan Era as their HC and followed as he inexcusably became our HC (could argue it was due to the Mangini ratting them out for Spygate)

Even 7 years ago wearing my Bills cap at other stadiums met with "sorry dude" from other fans if they recognized the logo in the first place.

Yep...I've seen it also....it's bad when fans of other teams give you the old " hang in there champ ! ".....we've reach the sympathy and/or pity level....I can't wait for other fans to hate us...It will mean we're finally a good team....

This thread is ridiculous.

And I read the Patsfans thread and there's nothing really objectionable there, based on the Bills track record.

If you want the Bills to be laughed at less frequently, there's a solution for that. Play better football. WIN MORE GAMES.

Showcasing your inferiority complex again by getting pissy about the Patriots' fans dismissive reaction to whatever it is you're doing is not a good look. And there was nothing more arrogant and douchey than the Bills fans in the 90's who traveled to Foxboro for those games against the Patriots. I witnessed it personally. You all acted like you were kings of the mountain, and you never even actually won it. That didn't stop you, though.

What goes around comes around. OoH, look! Another thread which devolves into....blah blah blah...cheatriots!...blah..Bandwagon fans...blah blah... they'll suck again soon when Brady's gone...blah blah... Rinse and repeat. Come on. Most of you should be better than this.

Closet Pats* "fan"?

Or out of the closet?

I'm confused because your post screams "I'm a Pats* fan" from the rooftops, but you joined long ago, back before there were any fans in Foxborough. Quite a conundrum.

I mean until we (and the rest of the league) can prove we can hang with them, they deserve to laugh all they want. 5 Super Bowl wins, playing in 7....that's just insane. In one QB generation they have tied the Cowboys for 2nd most Super Bowl wins of all time. That's insane.

Pretty much, This.

At first I thought that it was odd that someone called Hapless Bills Fan would take offense at someone else ridiculing those same hapless Bills. But then it dawned on me: it's not Hapless Bills Fan as in "fan of the sorry Bills." It's "fan of the Bills who happens to be hapless." 😀

I mean until we (and the rest of the league) can prove we can hang with them, they deserve to laugh all they want. 5 Super Bowl wins, playing in 7....that's just insane. In one QB generation they have tied the Cowboys for 2nd most Super Bowl wins of all time. That's insane.

exactly. why some take offense is beyond me. the Bills had their time to laugh at division rivals, but sadly never amounted to any national championships. i can't stand NE but there comes a certain point in time where you look at your team, and understand why others laugh. well, if you're a Bills or Browns fan.

but at the end of the day, Go Bills!

This is true to an extent but their disdain for the jets was birthed from the Rex Ryan Era as their HC and followed as he inexcusably became our HC (could argue it was due to the Mangini ratting them out for Spygate)

Goes back farther than that. Pats fans disdain for the Jets goes back to 96' when Parcells during Superbowl week was negotiating a hc contract with them.

Won't be long and they will be longing for the Brady years.

Make no mistake about it, the minute they start to lose those bandwagon chowderheads will disappear. These are the same knuckleheads who walked out on their team during a playoff loss to the Ravens.

So their fans " deserve " to laugh? What exactly have they done? The team they root for lucked into a miracle in the 6th round. That's about it. The fans have done nothing except that they happen to live there. Still mostly classless douches.

Pats fans are the biggest bandwagon fans their are......I could care less what they think

Exactly....I couldn't care less about them....once Brady is gone and there an average team, their fan base will dwindle!

Goes back farther than that. Pats fans disdain for the Jets goes back to 96' when Parcells during Superbowl week was negotiating a hc contract with them.

Totally forgot about that, I was 10 then. :lol: , I remembered Parcells as the HC and actually having a good record with the Jets, 29-19 (same as Wade Phillip's tenure with us)

I do recall the whole BB situation accepting the Jets HC then resigning an hour later. They have a lot of history between the two franchises.

Edited by Captain Murica