UDFA Thread Time!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare Ogunbowale, Wisconsin
5'10 3/4" 213 lbs 4.65s
Dare Ogunbowale excelled in his third-down-back role at Wisconsin, catching a combined 60 passes in his last two seasons while averaging 8.5 yards per reception. He has soft hands and the ability to catch and run. Ogunbowale is at his best in the open field or on stretch plays getting outside of a defense, showing good lateral quickness. He will likely fit a zone run scheme best. He played faster than he tested, and while he is a raw athlete at this point, he offers nice upside for a team
Taquan Mizzell, Virginia
5'9 3/4" 197 lbs 4.55
The quick feet and instincts of Taquan Mizzell give him a shot to make an NFL roster. In a zone scheme, Mizzell can make the cuts needed to get through the line of scrimmage no matter the size of the hole. He has the awareness and vision to get through the line and start picking up plus yardage. You’ll see chunk plays on his film, and he has a knack for cutting back against the grain to find more running room.

These are the two zone RBs left from my list after round4. Others have been drafted or signed.

Smoke Mizzell would be ideal. He's a scary quick back.

5'10 3/4" 213 lbs 4.65s
Dare Ogunbowale excelled in his third-down-back role at Wisconsin, catching a combined 60 passes in his last two seasons while averaging 8.5 yards per reception. He has soft hands and the ability to catch and run. Ogunbowale is at his best in the open field or on stretch plays getting outside of a defense, showing good lateral quickness. He will likely fit a zone run scheme best. He played faster than he tested, and while he is a raw athlete at this point, he offers nice upside for a team
Taquan Mizzell, Virginia
5'9 3/4" 197 lbs 4.55
The quick feet and instincts of Taquan Mizzell give him a shot to make an NFL roster. In a zone scheme, Mizzell can make the cuts needed to get through the line of scrimmage no matter the size of the hole. He has the awareness and vision to get through the line and start picking up plus yardage. You’ll see chunk plays on his film, and he has a knack for cutting back against the grain to find more running room.

These are the two zone RBs left from my list after round4. Others have been drafted or signed.

Thx. Now if the Bills would sign one of them... :thumbsup:

5'10 3/4" 213 lbs 4.65s
Taquan Mizzell, Virginia
5'9 3/4" 197 lbs 4.55

Dare's been signed by Houston.

McDermott seems like a guy who loves UDFAs

And if nothing else, Whaley is excels at picking talented guys off the scrap heap so hopefully (while he's still here) we may get some decent role players and depth.

I like my kool aid in tiny Dixie cups, small doses once in a while.

Dare's been signed by Houston.

As opposed to Yinka Dare?

Looks like Bills striking out on top UDFAs. Kind of figured that with McDermott. These guys like to go to coaches they know. McDermott was relying on these guys to fill out roster. Wonder what he is going to do now?

We definitely took a hit from round 5 down. I honestly don't think any of the UDFA's will make the team. Maybe Croom, if O'Leary doesn't step up. I'm glad we have some cap space to get some veteran FA's with experience.

My top options:

Jairus Byrd

Paul Kruger

DeAndre Levy

Gary Barnidge

LeGarrette Blount

Latavius Murray

Victor Cruz

Jordan is a downhill runner who needs to be in a pro style offense. UB forced him to run shoulders to the sideline too much last year.

He was also behind a pretty young offensive line that struggled last year. Above average hands in the passing game.

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare

40m40m

Crazy, P - Rehkow was also 92/95 on extra points, and 44/63 on FGs. Brings a BOOMING leg to do kickoffs too if ever needed. Super versatile.