This team stinks thanks for horrible draft.

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

What new team will you be rooting for?

It is hard to find hidden talent in the draft without draft picks.

Personally, I find the trading up idea moronic on a team with lots of holes. 8 draft picks was somewhat valuable even though 5 were 5th round or later. However, only 6 with none in 3rd or 4th, in a deep draft, especially in the secondary where we need help, just foolish to waste picks.

solid draft so far.

fWx327.gif

you're done. cool, that means you wont have any need to post here anymore then.

So . we won't see you on here anymore?

You all know this league is entertainment, right? Not life and death. Regardless of whether the Bills win it all or lose every game, we still have to get up the next day and move on with our lives. I get the passion, just don't let a football teams failures define you.

Besides, it's April, and no one knows how things will shake out. Season is five months away... Take a breath.

BillsRainCloud.jpg

Thank you for sharing...

Bye, we won't miss you

Ok, please exit stage left, thank you

does this mean you wont be posting any more? That would be a real shame

Out comes the doompreachers and hatemongers.....SMDH

The bills are gonna be ok, don't get your pannies all knotted up