90 Yards In The Air...

I'd love to see it. Are those who say What's Up Mahomes throws the ball 90 thru the air totally full of it? The farthest I ever remember seeing a person throw a football is 77 yards, Randell Cunningham during those awesome QB Challenge deals in the 90s. Kyle Boller tossed it 65 from one knee...that was cool. They say Elway could sling it 80, but I never saw it.

I want video evidence of a player throwing it over 77 yards. I demand it!

That's more of a 70 yard pass and he got a hell of a running start. Not saying it isn't impressive but it's unlikely that he is going to be able to do that in games since the conditions that he threw that pass in are unlikely to manifest themselves in a game. JaMarcus Russell had a monster arm that a lot of pundits said was as strong as any QB ever and a lot of QB's can throw the ball huge distances but having a cannon arm is only one aspect of being a QB.

Mahomes could be a great QB he certainly is in the right situation in KC where he can sit behind Alex Smith for a season or two but he also was riddled with question marks and has a lot of issues which made him a less than appealing prospect that fell to pick 10 despite being in a premium position in the league.

Time will tell but I liked what the Bills got.

Was at Ann Arbor when Kordell Stewart threw it more than 70 to hit Westbrook for a Hail Mary winner. He wasn't known for a super arm.

Vinny Testaverde threw it 80 for a TD, some have claimed to go way beyond that in practice.

Was at Ann Arbor when Kordell Stewart threw it more than 70 to hit Westbrook for a Hail Mary winner. He wasn't known for a super arm.

Vinny Testaverde threw it 80 for a TD, some have claimed to go way beyond that in practice.

Michael Vick threw it out of the stadium in that one Nike commercial Not sure if that counts

Also, back in 82 Uncle Rico could trow the pigskin a quarter mile - impressive. Amazing the guy got snubbed for the HOF...

He could've gone pro. If coach put him in 4th quarter, they would've won state. No doubt in my mind.