winning isn't happening anytime soon

stuvian

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That bad QB led a top-ten offense. Maybe it's not a lost cause?

That QB had little to do with our offense. Passing the ball is a struggle. Things arent gonna change soon. Besides Shady slowing down,,,already signs there,,,,You know,,the guy who makes the offense go. Its not a lost cause that we dont have a QB prospect,,,its a lost cause due to the fact that we arent gaining ground in the division. We are still losing it to the patriots. Its gonna be a long year. The draft picks we made,,,just replaced players that departed. How is that helping?

QB is the whole problem. I've been a season ticket holder for 12 years

Fans just dont want to hear that. But nearly EVERY game is a monumental struggle to do the simple things. Throwing the ball! In a predominately passing league. I just dont get the love affair with Tyrod. He is mediocre at best

I'm sorry, but at what point will reality befriend some Bills fans?

And that's not me saying QB isn't the most important position.

And that's not me saying Taylor has proven he's our long term answer, yet.

That's me saying... well... figure out the reality of the state of this team at the moment...

But lets keep BILLIEVING!!! SMH,,,,we arent getting better as a team. The patriots are. By taking our quality players. The ones they can afford even tho they have a championship formula in place already. meanwhile ,,,we had a nice draft. But in reality,,,,we just replaced veteran players that have departed and replaced them with green rookies. How can any fan actually think this team will be better next year?

The franchise showed some forward thinking Thurday night and nothing Friday night! Without a significant number of picks, you trade up twice!

I guess jones and Dawkins will solve much out the teams problems. I just don't understand.

That QB had little to do with our offense. Passing the ball is a struggle. Things arent gonna change soon. Besides Shady slowing down,,,already signs there,,,,You know,,the guy who makes the offense go. Its not a lost cause that we dont have a QB prospect,,,its a lost cause due to the fact that we arent gaining ground in the division. We are still losing it to the patriots. Its gonna be a long year. The draft picks we made,,,just replaced players that departed. How is that helping?

Fans just dont want to hear that. But nearly EVERY game is a monumental struggle to do the simple things. Throwing the ball! In a predominately passing league. I just dont get the love affair with Tyrod. He is mediocre at best

But lets keep BILLIEVING!!! SMH,,,,we arent getting better as a team. The patriots are. By taking our quality players. The ones they can afford even tho they have a championship formula in place already. meanwhile ,,,we had a nice draft. But in reality,,,,we just replaced veteran players that have departed and replaced them with green rookies. How can any fan actually think this team will be better next year?

need a tissue?

so it's your duty to tell to those that may have a different view, may see change for the good a possibility and if they don't see it your way or the way of those constantly whining about how bad the team is it's "But lets keep BILLIEVING!!! SMH"?

Ezduzit420, on 29 Apr 2017 - 05:19 AM, said: The draft picks we made,,,just replaced players that departed. How is that helping?

you really asked this question?

like I said, you need a tissue for all that crying?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

3 more years of suck. write it down. you don't blow it all up and then follow it up by starting rookies at the three most important positions in a pass driven league and start forecasting any kind of success anytime soon

maybe you should take a 3 year break. come on back when you think they'll be successful...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

They do have a developmental QB with talent. Not really sure what this thread is about. If you wanted a guy to throw in there this year they probably fail.

Our offense isn't the real problem the last couple years.

But yeah, being in a division with NE its pretty tough to win.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Chad Kelly, most complete QB prospect in the draft on the field. If he flops you wasted a 5th rounder, who cares. Just take him. Cappachio is an idiot.

QB is the whole problem. I've been a season ticket holder for 12 years

If you've been a STH for 12 years and you think that in the last 2 years that QB has been "the whole problem" may I politely suggest that you either drink a few less beers before the game, visit your optician, or both?

The QB play has not been all world by any means, but defense the last 2 years has been THE biggest problem.

I have hope that once McDermott falls into the Buffalo Black Hole and is relieved of his duties 3-4 years from now, the Pegulas will learn they need a personnel man in charge of personnel. But hey, I'm an optimist.

Whoa, take it easy with the kool-aid.

Its because we were the best running team in the NFL- TT is MR 200 yards a game in the air.

Points don't care how you score them. We were #7 in scoring until the end. I don't care if Taylor drop kicked field goals for them. Why aren't you angrier at Fat & Fatter and their 10-player defense?

Chad Kelly, most complete QB prospect in the draft on the field. If he flops you wasted a 5th rounder, who cares. Just take him. Cappachio is an idiot.

Kelly has more red flags than a Chinese parade.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This team got better when Rex Ryan was shown the door. If our defense would have played at the level before Rex blew it up, we would have made the playoffs the last two years. The QB comes next year. This year we're putting the roots down for a solid team. There is no Magic Bullet.

3 more years of suck. write it down. you don't blow it all up and then follow it up by starting rookies at the three most important positions in a pass driven league and start forecasting any kind of success anytime soon

waaaaaah! Man there are alot of crybabies out there. Whine and complain about every move and every person. Almost like jerry s has a bunch of clones running around