winning isn't happening anytime soon

stuvian

QB is the whole problem. I've been a season ticket holder for 12 years

Is that because you have had season tickets for 12 years or in spite of your season tickets for 12 years? QB put us in the bottom on Defense how? Did you see haw well we did without our QB when he was benched in week 17? Did you see how well EJ did for the stretch 2 years ago compared to when TT was playing? QB is not the whole problem. WR depth and D played a huge roll in the last two years.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that because you have had season tickets for 12 years or in spite of your season tickets for 12 years? QB put us in the bottom on Defense how? Did you see haw well we did without our QB when he was benched in week 17? Did you see how well EJ did for the stretch 2 years ago compared to when TT was playing? QB is not the whole problem. WR depth and D played a huge roll in the last two years.

Wellll...not entirely. Let's not forget the great Ryan(s) experiment which I believe was the root cause for both the poor defensive play as well as the lack of discipline as a whole...

Edited by Bills Fan of Maryland

Wellll...not entirely. Let's not forget the great Ryan(s) experiment which I believe was the root cause for both the poor defensive play as well as the lack of discipline as a whole...

By saying not entirely you agreed with all of what I have been saying.

Are people seriously upset and think this team got worse drafting 3 starters in the first 2 rounds and getting an additional first next year?

Yes they are.... :unsure:

How the fan base is supposed to have hope without a QB prospect I have no idea

This question is only valid if you completely ignore what actually happened last season.

Go back and review the games. Watch the defense give up 200+ yards to multiple RB's. Watch them blow massive leads. Then keep in mind for half the season Taylor didn't have his best WR. For God sakes, at one point in the season he was throwing to practice squad players. A fact which allowed opposing defenses to crowd the line of scrimmage and the Bills still managed to be the best running team in the NFL.

The only way your question is valid is if you ignore the reality of what actually happened last season. Rex Ryan was an awful coach, his defense was putrid.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

19-0 Baby

Until we get beat that is how I feel.

This question is only valid if you completely ignore what actually happened last season.

Go back and review the games. Watch the defense give up 200+ yards to multiple RB's. Watch them blow massive leads. Then keep in mind for half the season Taylor didn't have his best WR.

The only way your question is valid is if you ignore the reality of what actually happened last season. Rex Ryan was an awful coach, his defense was putrid.

Sooooo,, your saying there is a chance that the question is valid? :w00t:

Go back and review the games. Watch the defense give up 200+ yards to multiple RB's. Watch them blow massive leads. Then keep in mind for half the season Taylor didn't have his best WR.

Which is odd, because I could swear Rex said the prior regime should be embarrassed to only have the #4 defense in the league with their talent, and he was going to make them #1.

...right before he turned them in to the #19 defense two straight years... :rolleyes:

Edited by BobChalmers

Which is odd, because I could swear Rex said the prior regime should be embarrassed to only have the #4 defense in the league with their talent, and he was going to make them #1.

...right before he turned them in to the #19 defense two straight years... :rolleyes:

I'm completely convinced that if we had just kept the guy responsible for that mediocre #4 defense we might very well have made the playoffs the last two years.

Are people seriously upset and think this team got worse drafting 3 starters in the first 2 rounds and getting an additional first next year?

We kind of have 5 1st and 2nd round picks added this year if you count Ragland and Lawson.

I'm completely convinced that if we had just kept the guy responsible for that mediocre #4 defense we might very well have made the playoffs the last two years.

Only if Schwartz also made similar moves on offense, signing Incognito and Taylor. Without them the offense isn't good.

So people are just going to keep making the same threads over and over, huh?

I think we're going to have to put a Mod on graveyard duty to kill nauseating threads before the rest of us pour our 1st cup of coffee and lower the toilet lid..

That QB had little to do with our offense. Passing the ball is a struggle. Things arent gonna change soon. Besides Shady slowing down,,,already signs there,,,,You know,,the guy who makes the offense go. Its not a lost cause that we dont have a QB prospect,,,its a lost cause due to the fact that we arent gaining ground in the division. We are still losing it to the patriots. Its gonna be a long year. The draft picks we made,,,just replaced players that departed. How is that helping?

Fans just dont want to hear that. But nearly EVERY game is a monumental struggle to do the simple things. Throwing the ball! In a predominately passing league. I just dont get the love affair with Tyrod. He is mediocre at best

But lets keep BILLIEVING!!! SMH,,,,we arent getting better as a team. The patriots are. By taking our quality players. The ones they can afford even tho they have a championship formula in place already. meanwhile ,,,we had a nice draft. But in reality,,,,we just replaced veteran players that have departed and replaced them with green rookies. How can any fan actually think this team will be better next year?

Sadly in my opinion many fans are feeling this way. I feel zero excitement for this season and I feel it will be a struggle to even match Rex win loss record and with that once again no playoffs. I feel many fans wanted a QB prospect to look forward to since everyone agrees Tyrod isn't the future but now that it's put off yet again it killed the excitement of a up coming season. I think many fans are worried this new staff will latch on to Tyrod and be as hard headed about this QB as Chan was with Fitz. I have my fingers crossed for a good season but not expecting anything better then the last two since I also had my fingers crossed for a better QB prospect to be brought in. Even though they added a 1st round pick next season can we really trust them to actually pick a QB considering how they have avoided addressing the position with urgency for so many seasons? Will they once again make excuses for Tyrod and blame everyone else for the teams fail? Will they once again fire a coordinator year one? Will the offense once again have to be dumbed down for Tyrod? Is McD going to go down the same failed path as previous staffs? Will McD look 20 years older year two here like our other head coaches did?

Sadly in my opinion many fans are feeling this way. I feel zero excitement for this season and I feel it will be a struggle to even match Rex win loss record and with that once again no playoffs. I feel many fans wanted a QB prospect to look forward to since everyone agrees Tyrod isn't the future but now that it's put off yet again it killed the excitement of a up coming season. I think many fans are worried this new staff will latch on to Tyrod and be as hard headed about this QB as Chan was with Fitz. I have my fingers crossed for a good season but not expecting anything better then the last two since I also had my fingers crossed for a better QB prospect to be brought in. Even though they added a 1st round pick next season can we really trust them to actually pick a QB considering how they have avoided addressing the position with urgency for so many seasons? Will they once again make excuses for Tyrod and blame everyone else for the teams fail? Will they once again fire a coordinator year one? Will the offense once again have to be dumbed down for Tyrod? Is McD going to go down the same failed path as previous staffs? Will McD look 20 years older year two here like our other head coaches did?

where have I heard this before...?