Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

He's just a special player. A few erratic throws. A couple erratic decisions he's lucky he didn't pay for. But just an amazing player.

Lots to like with Lamar, too much running though, reminds me of a less flashy version of Manziel.

Those Carolina QBs weren't to shabby either.

Cool to see Ricky Proels' kid making plays.

Why not?? Who's so much better than him? He is the reigning Heisman trophy winning QB!!

I think the Bills is the perfect team for Jackson. He's a taller, more accurate version of Tyrod Taylor.

Which would NOT make him perfect for this team, I swear sometimes your cap is in the sky.

Lots to like with Lamar, too much running though, reminds me of a less flashy version of Manziel.

Those Carolina QBs weren't to shabby either.

Cool to see Ricky Proels' kid making plays.

Jackson is a better prospect than I've given him credit for. He's been really, really impressive. He has developed a lot as a passer. His playmaking in the pocket this year has been Rodgers-esque.

Agreed. Although other prospects can make those throws , like the top 3

Can make the throws but can't make the guy miss to make those throws. That's why he's so highly thought of. That's what separates Rodgers from a guy like Stafford. They can make all of the throws but Rodgers can make them in a variety of ways.

Right now Rosen is my favorite but I like Darnold, Rudolph and am starting to like Jackson. Allen scares me a little because I think he has a little lower floor.

Can make the throws but can't make the guy miss to make those throws. That's why he's so highly thought of. That's what separates Rodgers from a guy like Stafford. They can make all of the throws but Rodgers can make them in a variety of ways.

Right now Rosen is my favorite but I like Darnold, Rudolph and am starting to like Jackson. Allen scares me a little because I think he has a little lower floor.

But Allen has the highest ceiling, that kid can really sling it and not a shabby runner either. Though right know he doesn't look the best.

Darnold windup concerns me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not concerned, Rivers has a bad throw too.

But Allen has the highest ceiling, that kid can really sling it and not a shabby runner either. Though right know he doesn't look the best.Darnold windup concerns me

I don't like it

But Allen has the highest ceiling, that kid can really sling it and not a shabby runner either. Though right know he doesn't look the best.

Allen is a crazy talent!! The most talented all-around. I just think that the Bills HAVE to take a guy that is pretty safe. All of these guys have Pro Bowl potential. They can't take a guy like EJ or Losman that could be great or could be awful. It has to be someone that, at worst, will be a solid starter.

Cool he might drop to the BILLS , championships !!!

That's going to be crazy. All the speculation (and lies) about who likes, wants, doesn't like who.

Darnold just made a sweet throw.

I just can't like Jackson as a prospect. He's phenomenal in college but I don't see his game translating in the NFL

Did you watch him today?

Barbarian, please don't tell me you have Josh Allen rated as a better QB than Lamar Jackson

He has more arm but not the flash, Jackson could be another Manziel or a Cunningham. Can never really know.

That's going to be crazy. All the speculation (and lies) about who likes, wants, doesn't like who.

Darnold just made a sweet throw.

Did you watch him today?

Darnold power!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.