Bills trade #10 for #27, a 3rd, and 2018 1st

No idea about Darnold, but the Browns now have 2 1sts as ammunition plus 2 2nds I think. They will have more ammunition, but lets just hope there is more than one guy.

And likely will be starting inside the top 5 as well, if not #1 again...they are starting from where the Sabres started the tank...might have been the worst NFL team ever assembled last year.

Edited by matter2003

I think Foster is heading into the second round. FWIW

I think we should be his floor but depending on whispers behind the scenes wouldn't mind going to get him

If we get Allen/Howard/foster and add a 1, that's great even if we use the 3 to do it

An even better question: do you enjoy the regular season more as a bills fan or a kc fan? Context, man.

I have no clue what your asking. If your insinuating that I'm a KC fan you're crazy, can't stand them.

If you're asking if as a Bills fan I enjoy the season more than a KC fan would that's subjective and not something one could even measure.

Do you enjoy the regular season more as a bills fan or a patriots fan?

I have no clue what your asking. If your insinuating that I'm a KC fan you're crazy, can't stand them.

If you're asking if as a Bills fan I enjoy the season more than a KC fan would that's subjective and not something one could even measure.

Pretty sure he meant rooting for KC to fail as miserably as possible so that first rounder next year is in the top 10. That's what I'm hoping for, although top 5 would be better!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

You are missing my point. Does the random chiefs fan enjoy the regular season more than the random bills fan? I would argue that over the last decade and a half, the life of a chiefs fan has been happier regardless of super bowl appearances. And what do the patriots have to do with this? Explain your last question. Edited by dave mcbride

Took a quick look at KC schedule. Looks like a 9-7 or 10-6 campaign for them in 2017.

The key is will they miss the playoffs? Even at 10-6 or 9-7 they could still miss the playoffs depending on where other teams finish. We really need Denver to bounce back and the Raiders to continue to develope. Any pick under 20 to go along with ours would be great.

When's the last time a player rumored to be soft in college came to the NFL and did great things? Not being a smart ass, I just can't recall any.

Good point, but i'm envisioning a 2 TE set with Howard and Clay.............beastly, man.