Bills looking to move down: rapoport

10 to 31 would bring a huge haul.

Draft is deep at WR TE and CB and there is always that one guy who drops in the draft so Bills could get a solid player at 31 plus add another two picks in top100 this year and a first next year.

Yep. We can address CB, Safety and #2 WR if we do it right in this draft if we have the picks.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be stoked. While it would be nice to have the kind of talent you can get in the 10 spot, it's better for us this year to make a minor sacrifice in quality for quantity. Lots of starters will be available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Seriously - this draft is supposed to be all about the depth - that would be amazing assuming they stick it to ATL for a bigly pile of picks!

If we had 2 picks in the first 3 rounds we could fill a lot of holes. S, cb, lb, rt te, rbSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, even with 6 second tier picks we'd be in good shape if we filled 3 and had a few ok depth guys out of it

So would I, in a split second

Gotham Bill, You and I usually are in sync. Not on this issue. If the Bills believe that when their turn comes up and there is a good qb prospect on the board they need to take action. Whether it is Trubisky/Watson/Mahommes/Kiser/Webb or whoever it is it would be a lost opportunity that we will regret. I'm not against trade downs. But not to the extent that we will risk losing one of our higher rated qbs.

The Bills are not a playoff team this year. If by luck they claw their way in it will not be sustaining. There are good qbs in this draft. Waiting another year with the hope of being in a more favorable position to get a legitimate franchise qb the next year is chasing a mirage. Once the qb issue is resolved on a long term basis this organization will have more flexibility to rebuild this mediocre roster.

Gotham Bill, You and I usually are in sync. Not on this issue. If the Bills believe that when their turn comes up and there is a good qb prospect on the board they need to take action. Whether it is Trubisky/Watson/Mahommes/Kiser/Webb or whoever it is it would be a lost opportunity that we will regret. I'm not against trade downs. But not to the extent that we will risk losing one of our higher rated qbs.

The Bills are not a playoff team this year. If by luck they claw their way in it will not be sustaining. There are good qbs in this draft. Waiting another year with the hope of being in a more favorable position to get a legitimate franchise qb the next year is chasing a mirage. Once the qb issue is resolved on a long term basis this organization will have more flexibility to rebuild this mediocre roster.

2 of those 6 will probably be available at 31. Don't reach for a QB just because of need. Picks, picks, more picks for me ... we got rebuildin' to do.

2 of those 6 will probably be available at 31. Don't reach for a QB just because of need. Picks, picks, more picks for me ... we got rebuildin' to do.

If we come up with a good qb prospect you won't here me complaining. Odds of hitting on a qb go up with the higher rated player.