Bills Big Board, as per Leroi

Estro

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, QB is their first pick. Never going to win in this league unless you have a good QB. Really, the only way to get that is through the draft. Yes, rarely have other ways happened (Brees comes to mind) but the draft is basically the only way.

You assume the QBs in this draft are really good.

If the Bills choose ROss tonight I'm going to burn all of my Bills memorabilia and declare allegiance to the Patriots.

I think we all said the same about Desean Jackson in 2008. Everyone wanted a big receiver, and people on this board laughed at the Eagles for taking the fast little guy. Everyone was militating for big guys like Devin Thomas, Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly, and James Hardy because ... Roscoe. Eight receivers went in that second round, and the best of all of them was the 5'10" guy who was blazingly fast.

It's not as if Ross hasn't produced either - he had 81 catches and 17 TDs for one of the best teams in the country this past season.

My point is, judge the player on who the player is, not on comparisons to other players for which there is really no basis. Ross ain't Glass Goodwin.

.2 QB's will go in the first 10, and Davis is going to fall right in the BIlls lap

If the Bills choose ROss tonight I'm going to burn all of my Bills memorabilia and declare allegiance to the Patriots.

Don't jinx us. They're subject to doing the unthinkable

Then find someone who does, don't pass up the chance to have one of the best 1-2 TE combinations in the NFL...

The other question...is it Tyrod or was it the scheme he ran that dictated where the ball should go?

Agreed and agreed

I think we all said the same about Desean Jackson in 2008. Everyone wanted a big receiver, and people on this board laughed at the Eagles for taking the fast little guy. Everyone was militating for big guys like Devin Thomas, Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly, and James Hardy because ... Roscoe. Eight receivers went in that second round, and the best of all of them was the 5'10" guy who was blazingly fast.

It's not as if Ross hasn't produced either - he had 81 catches and 17 TDs for one of the best teams in the country this past season.

My point is, judge the player on who the player is, not on comparisons to other players for which there is really no basis. Ross ain't Glass Goodwin.

Let's go Roscoe!

In the shoutbox, just now Leroi said add Mahomes to the list!

Never made a Goodwin comparison. I see a guy who finished only 26th in the nation in receiving yards and 152nd in yards per reception and we're supposed to be happy to see the Bills spend a Top 10 pick on him because he succeeds in running a 40 yard dash. Reminds me of Darrius Heyward-Bey. How'd that work out for the Raiders?