Post your round one draft night plans here

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousin has a huge shindig every year, big ol house full of good people, lots of personalities, some fans of other teams and we always give each other grief on picks, there is supposedly so much alcohol this year he is hoping to get so shitfaced he ends up in Bangkok, he really said that actually, It will be a blast for sure... Have a safe draft day all, don't !@#$ this up Whaley!!! Go BILLS!!!

Friends coming to my place. Going to be some great beer and food here.

Will be going to Barleys house - he's slow cooking (smoking / souvid - is that how you spell it) some delicious meat and making sandwiches out of it...so I'll be going there and eating all of his food and cheering like hell when the bills draft Mahomes (one can dream).

And drinking delicious craft beer...gonna be a great Thursday

My round 1 Draft plans are boring....but Day 2, will be meeting a friend for beer and wings....honestly, I prefer it that way...Round 1 has all the hype, but it's those 2 rounds where a team truly begins to build their playoff caliber roster. Yes, a Franchise QB is important and freakish athletes are fun, but Gronk in Round 2, Andy Dalton in Round 2, Drew Brees in Round 2, Russell Wilson in Round 3, etc....those are key cogs in the wheel of productivity for their respective teams. So, I like Day 2 better for meeting a friend.