Music in practice?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't they always played music in practice? Points to lack of discipline? I feel like I'm trapped in the movie Footloose.

:lol: .....it's hard for me to grasp some people's personal take on issues like these, I try to respect it....but it ain't always easy....I guess I just see this as McD trying to have a balance: have fun, but work hard and stay focused. Seems like a good life lesson to me.... :beer:

Haven't they always played music in practice? Points to lack of discipline? I feel like I'm trapped in the movie Footloose.

They have for portions, mainly warm ups. That's fine. Now it is the entire practice.

Lot of teams do it, we even do it at the high school level. I doubt they do it everyday, or for every period.

Worthy said it is now throughout, it use to be just for portions. Warm ups, etc.

Edited by BuffaloBud420

i heard the interview and you have to look at the whole picture. frazier is teaching these guys how to work together, depend on one another, trust one another and go to war with one another. i am excited to see this defense. if we plug in a foster type, we are gonna have one serious a$$ kickin front 7!

we will be inside the top ten in defense this year!

as a matter of fact, if we trade down to the 15-20 area i think t.j.watt would be an excellent addition.

Edited by billsredneck1

this is really a thread? i just picture the op sitting on a coach, staring off into space, and suddenly a simple thought pops into his head. he then runs to the internet to let all bills fans know what he's thinking, no matter how useless it is.

I blast it . When I work out. Pumps you up.See no problem. Gets the energy level up.

Yeah same here.

this is really a thread? i just picture the op sitting on a coach, staring off into space, and suddenly a simple thought pops into his head. he then runs to the internet to let all bills fans know what he's thinking, no matter how useless it is.

+1