Uber and the Bills

well you know what I say... YOLO

Make a point of enjoying it!

I lived in resorts for 30 years before moving to ATL, I'm all in on that philosophy! :)

That's cool! First a Whole Foods, now this??

For the record, I'm all in on Uber, and just buy certain overpriced items from WF.

We have a son in Nashville. Uber is $6-8 into town. Parking was $12 for the first hour. No brainier. I post on this topic a lot because I'd like to save people trouble and make the roads safer. I've known people with DUI's and that's not pretty. I also hope people can let their hair down (responsibly) and have more fun. I'm a big Uber fan.

We have a son in Nashville. Uber is $6-8 into town. Parking was $12 for the first hour. No brainier. I post on this topic a lot because I'd like to save people trouble and make the roads safer. I've known people with DUI's and that's not pretty. I also hope people can let their hair down (responsibly) and have more fun. I'm a big Uber fan.

It just makes a ton of sense when you stop to learn the system. A lot of people are intimidated by it but it's it's simple and just plain better

I do keep multiple ride share apps and give a quick shop around if surge comes in... sometimes it can add up to a big number but if you stay flexible abd reasonable in expectations it's great

Wonder how this is going to work at Bills games..cant believe the Bills will want to have Uber come into the preferred lots..but those are closest to the stadium.

See on the map a Limousine Lot along Abbott, maybe that will be the pickup point?...but for the life of me, I cannot picture that lot, or the entrance/exit point...and based on map would walk by it every time from Hammers. :doh:

i am someone who happily pays a little extra for convenience so it's all good

No kidding! I am all over that! Dinner in Buckhead (20 minutes) with a little wine? Why take the chance (or pay for parking or valet) for less than $15 each way? Uber is my friend.

this is exactly where i'm at with it. my wife and i can have a drink or two on date night and not have to play the who is driving game. i'd gladly spend a bit extra. we've even hired a driver for bigger occasions just so we can enjoy ourselves. that cost $20 an hour. uber will be glorious.

Congrats.

i truly appreciate the support.

Edited by teef

Sabres Fans … Uber is Coming to Buffalo!

As part of Uber’s expansion to Upstate New York, we are excited to announce Uber as the Official Rideshare Partner of the Buffalo Sabres. We will work together to ensure fans have a safe, reliable, and affordable way to get to and from Sabres games and to reduce traffic congestion and impaired driving.

Plus, for a more efficient and seamless experience on game days, we’re adding a dedicated Uber Pickup and Drop-Off Zone near KeyBank Center for riders and drivers.

Stay tuned for more information on Uber at KeyBank Center: your newest gameday ride! Coming Summer/Fall 2017!