Stop all this Pats poaching are players crap

The reason the Pats are successful is they have a great QB. You will not win consistently in this league with out one. I could care less about Hogan and Gilislee, the only thing I blame the front office for the past 17 years is not getting a QB...and that's all that matters.

Edited by BuffaloBud420

Oh, here come the grammar police! You cant just let a guy get stoned and spout off a bunch of incoherent drivel about nothing at all on 4/20?

To the OP, Id answer your question, but I dont have a clue what youre talking about. I wont, however, correct your misspellings like the rest of these dolts.

Oh, here come the grammar police! You cant just let a guy get stoned and spout off a bunch of incoherent drivel about nothing at all on 4/20?

To the OP, Id answer your question, but I dont have a clue what youre talking about. I wont, however, correct your misspellings like the rest of these dolts.

Apostrophes - use them.

Point taken, Cap'n. It IS 420 and it's in his screenname.

My bad.

Spelling wasn't the issue... word selection and grammar, on the other hand, not so stellar.

Topic is practically indecipherable, though I'm not surprised. Nice LAMP post though, it needs more glitter to really make it shine. Here you go:

dan-stevens-dance-gif.gif?w=620&h=348&cr

This thread would be so much more interesting if we could just make it about Legion. Season 1 was an entertaining bit of mind%#&kery.

Edited by transient

Spelling wasn't the issue... word selection and grammar, on the other hand, not so stellar.

This thread would be so much more interesting if we could just make it about Legion. Season 1 was an entertaining bit of mind%#&kery.

Agreed. It dragged a little bit about 3/4 of the way through, but I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.

The reason the Pats are successful is they have a great QB. You will not win consistently in this league with out one. I could care less about Hogan and Gilislee, the only thing I blame the front office for the past 17 years is not getting a QB...and that's all that matters.

I think we should draft a qb.....every round....JUST to be sure we do it right!

now that would be something why not it would be epic unfortunately its supposed to be a bad qb class how about next year?

I would have assumed by your post count you would have known, but I guess not... Genius like this shouldn't be wasted in response to an OP, genius like this deserves its own thread. Now hop to it, my good man.

Well he is right,of the 3 guys they took only one was a home grown draft choice.

The other 2 were previously "poached" by our GM.

The one thing they have in common was they were all overpaid.

The Patsies used to be known for finding value,looks like they are getting lazy;)

Hot take