Which non-QB to avoid in the first round?

Conley certainly is off my first round board. Just not a 1st round player for me, I think the hype train on him has gone way overboard.

John Ross has a borderline 1st grade on my board too and with the injuries I wouldn't take him at 10 certainly.

Charles Harris is the other one who is probably a "consensus" 1st that I don't have there.

Rueben Foster: I'm sure he will be a great football player, but I don't want anybody that can't act like a professional during the most important interview of your life. It could be nothing, but I have a feeling this guy will have a lot of issues in his personal life.

Haha. What round would you be willing to take him in?

3, maybe, bust potential is through the roof. This team is in need of staters and couldn't even consider using a pick on that guy. Even in the 3rd I'd be hesitant.

I actually like Delano Hill late though.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

3 (maybe, .bust potential is through the roof. This team is in need of staters and couldn't even consider using a pick on that guy. Even in the 3rd I'd be hesitant.

I actually like Delano Hill late though.

I think that feels about right to me. I do think someone will take him in the first though.

Rueben Foster: I'm sure he will be a great football player, but I don't want anybody that can't act like a professional during the most important interview of your life. It could be nothing, but I have a feeling this guy will have a lot of issues in his personal life.

This. How bad is his shoulder ? Been there done that.

Guys like peppers or McCaffrey are right in the bills' wheelhouse. They love making cute 1st round picks.

i don't think we know what McDermott loves to do yet in the draft. But he doesn't strike me as someone who would try to be cute. Edited by YoloinOhio