Awesome video of our new S/Nickel/PR Micah Hyde - Must watch

Randomly came across this on YouTube. I said it when we signed him, that he's going to be a steal and just look at him in this highlight reel. His awareness is off the charts. His ball skills are top notch and he was a leader on a SB contending team. I love that we signed him and other pieces rather than retain Gilmore. Also, look at the competition and games he made some of these plays, he's a plyer! Glad he's a Bill. Enjoy fellas.

https://youtu.be/oNsn-x5efRU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomly came across this on YouTube. I said it when we signed him, that he's going to be a steal and just look at him in this highlight reel. His awareness is off the charts. His ball skills are top notch and he was a leader on a SB contending team. I love that we signed him and other pieces rather than retain Gilmore. Also, look at the competition and games he made some of these plays, he's a plyer! Glad he's a Bill. Enjoy fellas.

https://youtu.be/oNsn-x5efRU

Nice! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing this guy play like that for our team. Go Bills!

Wow! That was awesome! This guy looks to be a serious player. Sucks that A. Williams got hurt because the two of them together at S would have made for quite a duo.

Ya it's a shame. A Will was a player . They'd be an awesome combo. Don't sleep on Poyer though. All in all I feel we definitely upgraded safety position.

Love seeing that big C on his jersey. Wearing that for a franchise like GB means something. We need that leadership.

He feels Buffalo to me. This is a very underestimated signing and a guy I think we will fall in love with pretty quickly.

Thanks for posting.

Honestly, he was the one free agent I really wanted this off-season. When I was watching the Green Bay/Dallas playoff game, he was all over the field, and I remember thinking, man I wish Buffalo could pick this kid up (knowing he was about to be a free agent and that we needed safety help). But, I instantly thought, eh it's never going to happen, either Green Bay won't let him go or he'll be too highly sought after for us to land him. So, I couldn't be happier Micah is a Bill and I think he is going to be major for this team.