PFF Mock Draft - 3 qbs in top 7, Allen to Bills at 10.

PIZ

I would never say "no way that will happen" because no one really knows. Seems unlikely, but I also never thought a qb like Jake Locker would be picked at 8. Allen would be a beast for McDermott.

Not even sure if this site is legit:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-patrick-mahomes-first-qb-taken-in-gordon-mcguinness-mock-draft/?utm_content=buffer9c6bd&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

not that I wouldnt like Allen, but both Hooker and Adams are there and we pass on them??...I agree we need a replacement for K.Williams at some point...I'm thinking in next years draft maybe...although if this played out to #9 for real, it would make the trade down and my mock in my sig easier to come true :)

Edited by Tsaikotic

Hooker > Adams > Allen . . . for the Bills

Would be happy with Allen if Hooker and Adams were taken. Hughes-Dareus-Allen-Lawson with Williams and Washington subbing in is Super Bowl Giants-like overall talent/depth.

Regarding QBs (and most other positions depending on the depth in the draft), it only takes one taken early to make teams run on them. Could make #10 more valuable.

not that I wouldnt like Allen, but both Hooker and Adams are there and we pass on them??...I agree we need a replacement for K.Williams at some point...I'm thinking in next years draft maybe...although if this played out to #9 for real, it would make the trade down and my mock in my sig easier to come true :)

Isn't Adolphus Washington supposed to be that replacement? Yuck, man I'm tired of these mocks. Can't wait for this draft to happen already.

I would never say "no way that will happen" because no one really knows. Seems unlikely, but I also never thought a qb like Jake Locker would be picked at 8. Allen would be a beast for McDermott.

Not even sure if this site is legit:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-patrick-mahomes-first-qb-taken-in-gordon-mcguinness-mock-draft/?utm_content=buffer9c6bd&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

Is this mock from when the regular season ended? As then there was thought that there were solid QBs and teams that needed them, it's been since thought that said QBs aren't franchise caliber and as a result not going in most mocks until later.

Agreed - takes a bit of the drama away from us as we will most likely not take one... but we'll get a huge impact player at 10 which is nice

Yep. But this is PFF we're talking about so I readily dismiss it. Jamal Adams lasting until the 24th pick is all you need to know about this projection. But I get it, the guy wants to be different.

I don't see it either - but i also don't think they shouldn't consider it. Bortles stinks, and Rivers isn't getting any younger..

I could see the Chargers pulling the trigger on this. The Jaguars, not so much.

I would also add the Bears into this mix.