McCoach took 7 franchise greats out to dinner this week

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whens the part where he guarantees playoffs and then hires his fat worthless brother when nothing goes right? so far this coach is boring

boring and "aw shucks" is good for this 3 year plan.

You have to act professional from day one to set the example. Winning will come latter. Marv took a few years to set the tone. Give the man a chance. We will not be 14-2 the first year or second. Building takes time and we have to be positive. I know that is hard for so many of you but I am and I've been around Bill's fever since 65. That's 1965.

We have more PR guys than football guys. Winning the off-season is about hype. Winning the season is black and white. There are no nuances to W-Ls.

Really? Did you count them? How about giving a list of PR guys and football guys to determine if you are a smart as a 3rd grader.

aren't you !@#$ing deep.

Yes he is deep in crap from cleaning toilets but nice of you to ask,

I am so sick of the kissing up to these "Legends". Can we look into the future and leave the past behind?

Do other NFL teams act like this with their retired players?

Its hard to have a better tomorrow, if you don't stop dwelling on yesterday.

Imo

I wholeheartedly agree. Coming in second means nothing to this young crowd.....I still remember when beast mode brushed off Thurman saying to him what Super-bowls have you won ? Marshawn Lynch 1 super-bowl Thurman -0

from what I read, I think he prefers it that way.

I see Scott Norwood every year at annual tailgate; never seems to have any issues with old or new players.

If Gibran "The Hamas Hammer" Hamdan was not included in this dinner, I would be very disappointed in McCoach.

He was invited but had previous engagement at fashion show.

Golden Wheels- why are you on this site. Red Sox fan??? Please. I bet your Billie B's spy. He has one on every other team site. Boy I do not like N.E..

I can vouch for him. Aside from the Red Sox part, anyway.....

@jimkelly1212

Now that the news got out about dinner last night. The gathering was probably one the most joyful nights I've had in years with my former teammates. Coach Sean did a lot of listening. He didn't have much of a choice. The memories kept smiles on all of our faces throughout the evening. It was a blessed night. Now I feel we have a blessed coach. To be a fly on the wall that evening. Priceless .. GO BILLS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BShI4TwAxZ2/

Pic in link

Edited by YoloinOhio

Partial credit. His truck still has its factory paint job and he hasn't altered any of his tattoos. Wake me up when he commits to this coaching thing.

What players jersey did he wear at the combine?

Edited by Carey Bender

Good for him. There is a day 1 video of Sean and it shows him seeking out Jim Kelly in the crowd to greet him. He said "I was hoping you would be here."

I think Sean gets it. I hope he can pass that along to his teammates.

The is the best feeling i have ever had with a new coach.

You have to act professional from day one to set the example. Winning will come latter. Marv took a few years to set the tone. Give the man a chance. We will not be 14-2 the first year or second. Building takes time and we have to be positive. I know that is hard for so many of you but I am and I've been around Bill's fever since 65. That's 1965.

......negatives abound are sniveling lousy.....Jesus, give the guy some space or maybe fire his azz right after the draft....some of this crap is BBMB PG-13 style........hell even us "leper like BBMB refugees" try to maintain some decorum and reserved outlook (Mizzou says show me)......think 55 years has been fun?............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

My dad valet parked one of OJs cars back in the day. I can't remember the name of the restaurant but OJ had his own chair. Anyway, dad was drunk and he ran the car against a concrete pole and destroyed the passenger side of the car.

Fortunately for my old man OJ was drunk too. He pulled the car up, OJ got in and never a word was said. True story.

That is awesome! What a story to pass down the ages. Hahaha!