No Gilmore, No Woods, No Brown, No Chance

The Bills right now are a 5-11 football team, especially with he schedule they have. Even if they keep the rest of their players, you know half of them end up not playing due to injuries. They need to trade down and get as many picks as possible and all of them contribute to even have a chance at 8-8. Exciting.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills right now are a 5-11 football team, especially with he schedule they have. Even if they keep the rest of their players, you know half of them end up not playing due to injuries. They need to trade down and get as many picks as possible and all of them contribute to even have a chance at 8-8. Exciting.

Some are glass half full, some are glass half empty.

Great players leave teams every year, good teams adapt and replace.

You my friend are outside drinking from the garden hose.

Gilmore was an inevitable loss, but not irreplaceable. IMO, Darby is every bit the CB, and Seymour may very well step up, too. He certainly showed promise last season.

But, Woods, and Brown? Absolutely replaceable.

Some are glass half full, some are glass half empty.
Great players leave teams every year, good teams adapt and replace.

You my friend are outside drinking from the garden hose.

I'm definitely a "glass half full" guy. But, it's usually half full of sh*t.

Though you may be right, its not because woods, brown and gilmore left. Woods will hurt the most as of right now, but the other 2 I'm not worried too much about. Gilmore is good, but not worth the crazy money he got. Brown really isn't that good, fans just liked the story.

Gilmore was an inevitable loss, but not irreplaceable. IMO, Darby is every bit the CB, and Seymour may very well step up, too. He certainly showed promise last season.

But, Woods, and Brown? Absolutely replaceable.

I'm definitely a "glass half full" guy. But, it's usually half full of sh*t.

Gotta get yourself a ****** Filter.

McDermott seems to have the right attitude and the idea what it takes to be an HC in the NFL, better coaching can make up for the losses. I mean isn't our divisional rival the patriots known for that? They seem to lose players to FA all the time but still always rank in the top 10 of defense.

Being pessimistic seems to be tiring after a while. Things will get better

. ff66589b3059c4f85973184358a490f8_things-

We haven't even drafted yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither has anyone else. Everyone gets better that weekend but maybe we hit the jackpot

The keys will be sammys health, mccoys health, tyrods health, and the defensive line getting a ton of pressure with 4.

If that happens we can challenge but if any of it comes up less than 100% things could get ugly very fast.

I'd rather have them go the other way and shoot for 0-16 or something close, draft Darnold, and hope for the best.

If he doesn't turn into a high quality franchise QB, at least we tried.

We've tried "suck" so many different ways for so many years, why not give a new way a try?

Not exactly a core group keeping the team from total collapse. My guess is that you won't even remember they were on the team.

Not a core group perhaps, but the underlying point about a below .500 record next year being highly likely remains accurate.

cool