What do Bills fans think of bringing back the red helmets?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The unifornms we have right now are the best! Red helmets, though representing our best years in the modern era, are fugly.

When did you last see the white hats in the playoffs?

Red hats ALL THE WAY... Gimme that-too-small Marv sweater, and zubaz too por favor!

Edited by #34fan

Absolutely NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Current Bills' uniforms are widely acknowledged around the league as among the very best in the league.

Red helmets are ugly as sin, and were a sad attempt to stop our beloved Fergie from throwing so many picks when the division foes (Pats, Jets, Fish, Colts) all wore white hats. He's retired and our division foes no longer have 4 other white helmets to distinguish them from.

I too have a Kelly-autographed red helmet in a lucite box. On the shelf, where it belongs.

Edited by BobChalmers

Those helmets would look amazing with the colour rush uniforms.

Mcdermott should borrow one of Marv's sweaters too

Only if the Uni's were all blue. I am not a fan of the all red.

I want blue Helmets

148c5dc52a71835836fe5228b8409a0e.jpg

nice. A bit more red is needed though. Even out the red/white strip on top to a 50.50

Those helmets would look amazing with the colour rush uniforms.

Mcdermott should borrow one of Marv's sweaters too

I agree with a few responses aleady, we do have the best looking uniforms in the league, save for those blue pants. burn them please. nothing says loser team like the miserable look of the monstrously disgusting 70's thru the early/mid 80s. the only other team that I can think that looks worse when the Bills sport those loser duds are the titans. I honestly can't believe they sell any merchandise with those colors.

Only if the Uni's were all blue. I am not a fan of the all red.

nice. A bit more red is needed though. Even out the red/white strip on top to a 50.50

I think a red buffalo would be cool an then have a white streak off the horns.

this beats that ugly red helmet

yep and the white ones