Changes coming to Bills front office?

this thread took off.

although much speculation at this point you have to think McD has made an impression on Pegula, a positive one, one would think. that said it would not surprise me since Whaley has been part of 3 regimes, all failing and especially the last train wreck, he would be on very thin ice and may even be shown the door before the 2017 season opens to allow McD more authority as well as bring in some football heads from his previous team?

I always felt strongly that Pegula made a mistake keeping Whaley. he should of been right behind ryan and his circus.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pegula taking his time cleaning house.

2016 - rex

2017 - whaley

2018 - russ

Russ is his money maker. He won't need to fire him.

My bet is that Pegula is looking to dump Whaley. He can't have much confidence in him after the laughing stock end of season "one voice" show.

How enlightening I didn't realize that Rex was gone...

The designated targets (Whaley, Brandon, "fill in name here", etc.) will be ragged about even long after they gone. Once targets, it will not matter what they do, they will be attacked until they are gone.

Maybe it is not so much what those folks have done or are doing that is WRONG. Maybe it is just that the Pitt Bulls must ALWAYS be RIGHT.

Rex sucks!

Whoa.

Doug is getting fired.

Whoa.

Ha. I asked Wawrow that and he gets all indignant at me. Of course he never "says" anything. He just like to drop little rabbit turds here and there and lets the internet run with it.

Annnnnnnd here comes Joe B with his hot take!

Changes to the #Bills front office? Report says it could happen. That's troubling for Doug Whaley. Full thoughts:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The only thing that will fix things is getting Brandon the heck out.

Yes, as discussed previously, two of the few constants during this playoff drought are Brandon and his alma mater St John Fisher as training camp site.

I love John. His latest love note to me.

John Wawrow Retweeted Harry Kozlowski

Evidently, you don't dress yourself, which begs the question how you ever managed to work a computer.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

it is the first time the GM won't be there in 17 years because it's the first one not controlled by Berchtold in that same amount of time, and the team (Boyko) has already said McD is doing all media.

What it means for Whaley within the organization I do not know but I agree with Gunner that from all reports right after the season, Whaley is well entrenched with the Pegulas.

...think you're right......Marrone's walkout turned the organization upside down which Pegulas never anticipated.....they ended up in crisis mode to keep the other pieces "intact" for awhile......as they sorted things out, they've kept Whaley who is a decent personnel guy....at the same time, I think they are VERY high on McCoach and rightfully so.....he certainly has control of WHO he will be coaching between the stripes if the field is his responsibility.....would put zero stock in Can't-For-Ya........fortune cookies are more reliable....it may have taken some time, but the organization is shaping up in much the same way that TP did with Sabres.....analyzed what he had, eventually did not like it (ie. save my skin Regier who made Lindy the scapegoat) and made necessary changes.....so hs message to TP and McCoach is to make it work, a GOOD thing IMO.....

There a pack of "pit bulls" on this forum that once they get something in their craw they will not stop shaking til it is dead.

They go from one victim to the next. EJ, REX, Whaley, Brandon, who will be the next?

Pitiful but it will not stop because it is just their nature.

We also don't defame pit bulls on this forum you doggie racist.

Whaley should already be gone. I hope his butt is fired soon, I would much prefer before the draft.

That's a great idea. Fire Whaley right before the draft so he can take our draft board with him. And then drop a new GM cold to conduct our draft. That kind of forward thinking builds winners.

Promo it is not nice to mock posters who escaped from elementary school with CTE symptoms; without their truant officers they will post silly things to get attention.

Promo it is not nice to mock posters who escaped from elementary school with CTE symptoms; without their truant officers they will post silly things to get attention.

Whaleys gonna take the actual draft biard and the bills cant get it back? Yeah because Whaley is the only one in the organization with the knowledge of where each player would fall out on the Bills draft board. Yikes.. Edited by Bill_with_it

Whaleys gonna take the actual draft biard and the bills cant get it back? Yeah because Whaley is the only one in the organization with the knowledge of where each player would fall out on the Bills draft board. Yikes..

But Whaley could tell anyone who's interested what our draft board says.

Ha. I asked Wawrow that and he gets all indignant at me. Of course he never "says" anything. He just like to drop little rabbit turds here and there and lets the internet run with it.

Annnnnnnd here comes Joe B with his hot take!

Changes to the #Bills front office? Report says it could happen. That's troubling for Doug Whaley. Full thoughts:

Good lord, Promo, give it a rest.

I get all indignant with you because you're fully and completely inept at comprehending things.

You ask questions to which I don't have an answer for, and instead suggest that I speculate on something, which is something I don't do.

I write it's a mild surprise that Whaley still around after disastrous news conference.

You come back and say, why not just say Whaley's getting fired.

Why would I say something like that when I don't have the answer to it.

Then you suggest that all you want is "clarity."

Holy geez.

How do I respond to that when l don't have clarity.

And now you come on here -- as I predicted -- to make your case that I'm somehow was being indignant and that I merely "drop rabbit turds," as you put it.

My only loyalty is to the facts.

What I've stated here and posted on Twitter are facts.

And I do find it interesting that Sal Capaccio is reporting that Whaley won't handling the pre-draft luncheon.

That's interesting because the Bills GMs always have.

That you can't find clarity in that answer is because there is no clarity. Whaley is still the GM.

The only clarity I can provide is that you continue to expose yourself as being dense.

Sincerely,

jw

So if Whaley knows he is getting the axe, what if he pulls a John Butler?

Round Pick Player Position College Notes 1 26 Erik Flowers DE Arizona State 2 58 Travares Tillman FS Georgia Tech 3 89 Corey Moore LB Virginia Tech 4 121 Avion Black WR Tennessee State 5 156 Sammy Morris RB Texas Tech 6 194 Leif Larsen DE UTEP 7 233 Drew Haddad WR Buffalo 7 251 DaShon Polk LB Arizona

And I apologize to those if I've broken the rules of conduct here in my response to Promo here.

But his nonesensical attacks are just that.

I believe I deserve the opportunity to defend myself, given what Promo has posted in his various stalking methods, first on twitter and now bringing that discussion to here.

I'll take whatever discipline you see fit.

But I'll promise to merely ignore Promo after this last exchange.

It's futile dealing with him.

jw

Good lord, Promo, give it a rest.

I get all indignant with you because you're fully and completely inept at comprehending things.

You ask questions to which I don't have an answer for, and instead suggest that I speculate on something, which is something I don't do.

I write it's a mild surprise that Whaley still around after disastrous news conference.

You come back and say, why not just say Whaley's getting fired.

Why would I say something like that when I don't have the answer to it.

Then you suggest that all you want is "clarity."

Holy geez.

How do I respond to that when l don't have clarity.

And now you come on here -- as I predicted -- to make your case that I'm somehow was being indignant and that I merely "drop rabbit turds," as you put it.

My only loyalty is to the facts.

What I've stated here and posted on Twitter are facts.

And I do find it interesting that Sal Capaccio is reporting that Whaley won't handling the pre-draft luncheon.

That's interesting because the Bills GMs always have.

That you can't find clarity in that answer is because there is no clarity. Whaley is still the GM.

The only clarity I can provide is that you continue to expose yourself as being dense.

Sincerely,

jw

I think it's weird you get so worked up over me.