Brady`s Jersey found

Waste of a tremendous amount of money, hey Brady if it meant so much to you like your precious phone did, why dont you keep that feminine sweat riddled piece of crap on your person. I mean what else did you have to carry with you on the way back? A bag of feminine toiletries?

Feminine?

Another embarrassing statement from someone who deep down cries himself to sleep wishing that Brady was a Bill for his entire career.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the criteria for FBI involvement? Why was this not a Houston PD investigation?

they were involved as well along with the texas rangers. it's not like the fbi set aside all other cases and went to only this one. i believe the criteria would be if the crime goes over state lines. the fbi investigates all sorts of stuff...serial killers, art crimes which i'd say this might be who looked into this, financial crimes etc. i mean they wouldn't have been involved if it was a regular season jersey but this thing was very valuable and they had some evidence so it worked out.

Feminine?

Another embarrassing statement from someone who deep down cries himself to sleep wishing that Brady was a Bill for his entire career.

Nope. I hate cheaters anc you know who I hate more than cheaters? Integrity violators. He breaks the top two criteria that make a man. Edited by Bill_with_it

What is the criteria for FBI involvement? Why was this not a Houston PD investigation?

I can't speak from experience because I have no degree in law matters but I understood that the $500,000 amount was designated to meet a certain threshold of value of theft vs. level of prosecution. Maybe someone here could explain in more clarity?

The thief is shown in multiple photos with Cheaters include Krafty and Br*dy.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/tom-brady-suspect-selfies-super-bowl/

I saw or heard something that Brady had "a past" with this guy. Didn't take the time to read it.

I cannot believe the FBI was involved in this crap. What a waste of $$

Ha, Feds were just practicing to get cheater Kraft's ring back from Putin.

DT and Kraft are friends, DT and Putin are friends. Let them make a deal.

I can't speak from experience because I have no degree in law matters but I understood that the $500,000 amount was designated to meet a certain threshold of value of theft vs. level of prosecution. Maybe someone here could explain in more clarity?

It couldnt be more simple. Trump wants in on it. Not only was it a mexican who stole the jersey, it was also a member of the media. Plus he gets to return the jersey to the other fat orange loudmouth, Kraft.

Look for news of a public stoning coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Brady threw out the 1st pitch at Opening Day at Fenway today, waving his recovered jersey in the air (which looked like a Smedium)... Gronk jumped out to try and steal it and hilarity ensued.

Caption THIS

C8gvspsU0AI1tAp.jpg

Edited by YoloinOhio

i was hoping that thing was forever gone.

Brady threw out the 1st pitch at Opening Day at Fenway today, waving his recovered jersey in the air (which looked like a Smedium)... Gronk jumped out to try and steal it and hilarity ensued.

Caption THIS

C8gvspsU0AI1tAp.jpg

!@#$ing !@#$s

The thief is shown in multiple photos with Cheaters include Krafty and Br*dy.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/20/tom-brady-suspect-selfies-super-bowl/

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd............same shirt Kraft looks drunk again.

Caption THIS

C8gvspsU0AI1tAp.jpg

Best I could do. Go to the :43 second mark of this video.

Or:

David Ortiz may have retired but Big Papi is still here for you Gronk.

Caption THIS

C8gvspsU0AI1tAp.jpg

When you can't hide your most intimate moments from the unblinking eye of the camera you can at least smell your best... "Beard" by Gisele, the fragrance for the mostly closeted homosexual.