looks like cb or saftey for rd1 10

buffuct

Andrey Holmes is a part time #4 wr for the red zone. Nothing more. Sammy is never guaranteed to be healthy and we still need a legit #2. Guys like Holmes, Philly and Butler are low cost 3rd tier guys. Bodies and depth. Corey Davis still has to be the play @ 10 !!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cincy signing Kevin minter means that they will take a WR at 9.

1. Garrett

2. Thomas

3. Allen

4. Adams

5. Davis/Williams

6. Trubisky

7. Hooker

8. Fournette

9. Williams/Davis

Means that we're looking at Lattimore, foster, Howard at 10. I really hope we trade down.

with last signings its looking like WR is off the table for round one seems like four blue chippers are top ten really hope the qb's go early. GO BILLS

...if the draft is as "DB rich" as advertised, why not trade down, hopefully grab an extra 2nd and go DB and then QB..............

If they can be had in the mid to late first round I think trading down for them would be a perfect scenario.

I agree, but don't think many teams will want to give up a second round pick to move up to 10.

Depends...

What they think of the corners and what the differences between the first rounders and second-rounders is on there grades.

And of course if one of the safeties would fall to us at 10 or if they rate the hybrid capabilities of Peppers.

McD rates strong TE play.

I could see them also taking BPA or trade down 12 to 32.

Cb, S, Wr, Lb, Te, Qb, Dt

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost

with last signings its looking like WR is off the table for round one seems like four blue chippers are top ten really hope the qb's go early. GO BILLS

Did the Bills sign a good #2 WR? I must have missed that signing. A CB at ten in this DB rich draft would be a mistake.

I agree, but don't think many teams will want to give up a second round pick to move up to 10.

It depends on if there is a specific player that drops. But yeah, can't trade without a willing team

If Andre Holmes precludes us from drafting Corey Davis, the FO needs a good slap.

get your hand ready !

i still say the bills are attempting to fill all their needs in free agency so they can pick the QB of the future in the 1st

Doubt it, they were looking at DBs at the combine and will continue to do so, there are no first round QBs

We are taking wr (Davis) at 1-10, if he's there. Who knows if Watkins will be healthy and all these other guys are #3s at best. Howard is also in the mix. CBs and safety's are so deep that we can get Rd 1

talent in Rd 2 and Rd 2 talent in Rd 3

We are taking wr (Davis) at 1-10, if he's there. Who knows if Watkins will be healthy and all these other guys are #3s at best. Howard is also in the mix. CBs and safety's are so deep that we can get Rd 1

talent in Rd 2 and Rd 2 talent in Rd 3

stop making sense, you know that never works

I like Holmz a lot

but....the Woods replacement is not yet on the team in my opinion....and frankly I would like to even upgrade from that

People need to do the "what if" scenario (which actually happened last year so it should be fresh in everyone's mind"

We came to a certain point of the season where we actually started signing street free agents and hoping they were the answer (Percy Harvin, Watkins, some others i cant remember)

All because Sammy Watkins which we gave up so much for went down

We need to create a situation where worst case scenario a player can step in and make those crucial players and best case scenario can take advantage of the double coverage Sammy takes and put up huge numbers

If people want to see passing numbers go up.....they darnit....lets have better players catching the ball

Smith schuster in the second?

My dream is to trade down and take cam robinson

Im thinking OJ Howard in round 1, CB like Tabor in round 2, and a WR like Godwin, Jones, or Kupp in round 3.

I do like Kupp though

Edited by Agent 91

Andrey Holmes is a part time #4 wr for the red zone. Nothing more. Sammy is never guaranteed to be healthy and we still need a legit #2. Guys like Holmes, Philly and Butler are low cost 3rd tier guys. Bodies and depth. Corey Davis still has to be the play @ 10 !!

Agree 100%

In our offense? Yes.

TT is obviously no Aaron Rodgers, but this logic confuses me. Don't you think it's fair to say that Sammy being out for most of last season hurt our offense? Tyrod and the passing offense did look better with Sammy on the field. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

TT is obviously no Aaron Rodgers, but this logic confuses me. Don't you think it's fair to say that Sammy being out for most of last season hurt our offense? Tyrod and the passing offense did look better with Sammy on the field.

Sammy is here. Not many targets to go around. Drafting a WR 10th overall is basically saying goodbye Sammy, do a major raise after next season. We can get a solid #2 WR trading down or in the 2nd.

Edited by TheTruthHurts